Injury • Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 956

Warnings: Cursing, small sex joke.

Prompt: Requested.

♪♪

You're on set of a new Marvel film watching the scene unfold in front of you, all of a sudden people were crowded around Sebastian. You quickly rushed over to see him being pulled up to his feet by Mackie "What happened?" Chris asks.

"I don't know, but it hurts like hell." Sebastian groans "Someone take him to the doctor." The director instructs.

"I want Y/n too." Mackie and Chris look at each other smirking "Oh shut up boys." You slide in and sling Seb's arm around your shoulders.

You got him in your car and drove him over to a doctor "Thank you, darling." You look at him "No problem." You sat in the doctor's office and aimlessly stared at a wall.

"Look you can go if you want." You looked over at him "No." He shrugged.

"I'm not leaving you, besides I'm your ride home." He smiles and leans back in the chair uncomfortable with pain.

He places his hand on your thigh and lays his head against the wall "Again, thank you." He mutters.

"Sebastian?!" The female nurse calls making you both get up and you help Seb to the door cause "he hurts so badly mommy".

You sit in the room with him listening to the doctor, suddenly he informs you both that Sebastian pulled a muscle in his back. The doctor is also putting him on bed rest.

You drove Sebastian home and watched him walk inside by himself, it wasn't that you didn't want to help it's that he declared war on himself and decided he was to help himself.

The next day you were filming when you got an unexpected call "Y/n! Go to Sebastian the dumbass fell out of bed." Chris Hemsworth laughs as you laugh with him.

"Okay, I will." You headed over to Sebastian's house and just walked inside the front door.

"I'm naked!" Sebastian yells "Well then cover up, where are you anyways?!" You looked around in his kitchen and living room.

"The bedroom!" He answers you walk upstairs and find him in his bed pouting "What's wrong?" You asking with a knowing smile.

"I'm on goddamn bed rest!" Seb pouts you sit on his bed next to him and shrug "C'mere." He laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes.

"You can't just nap on me like this." He pulled your body down and laid his head on your chest. You sighed and let him fall asleep knowing it was probably the only time he would really sleep while you were here.

You soon had fallen asleep yourself.

You awoke the next morning to see Seb dead asleep still, you remember waking up last night to help him get up because of his back. He had take a piss and you only helped him out of the bed, and then back into the bed.

You walked into his kitchen and looked around aimlessly, you weren't hungry and you weren't sure if Sebastian would be. You sat on the kitchen counter scrolling through Instagram.

"There's my darling." You look up and scoff.

"You're suppose to be in bed!" You hop off the counter and walk over to him "You left me!" He protests.

"Idiot." He pouts looking down at you "Back to bed, child." His jaw drops as you help him back to his bed.

"I'm not a child!" He calls out at you head to the kitchen.

"Can I at least get food?"

"Sebastian Stan! Back in bed!" He groans "I'm healed!" You turn around only to feel him embrace in you in a warm hug.

"Get your ugly ass back in bed." You mumble "What did you just call me?" He laughs "Get back in bed!" You whine.

"Fine, since I'm now ugly." You shake your head as you help him back into bed "Now if you get up again, I'm leaving." He shakes his head.

"No, don't do that doll." You shrug "Do you actually want food?" He nods "Yes please, can I get what your mom made?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Which is?"

"You." He sends you a wink as you contain your laugh only giving a smile.

"Shut the fuck up." You laugh walking out of his room to find him food.

"That is nursing abuse!" He calls.

You roll your eyes looking through his food, you grab a jar of pickles and walk back into his room "Fuck yes! See this is why I love you!" You both froze for a minute after Sebastian's words had been said.

"Of course you do, everyone does." You sit on the bed with him and open the jar.

"Just come here, you know damn well now that I'm in love with you." Sebastian smiles.

You moved over closer to him and relaxed back with him "And you know damn well that I feel the same." He grins "Who wouldn't." You got up and took the jar with you.

"Wait! No baby girl! Come back! I didn't mean it!" You peak back into the room and shrug.

"I don't feel like looking at your face." You tease "Well too damn bad, I feel like looking at your beautiful ass face now come here!" He pouts crossing his arms.

"Could you act any younger?" You tease sitting down next to him again.

He pulls down to his face and smirks "You still love me." He whispers before pressing his lips to yours.

♪♪
Okay sorry for up and leaving this book. So there's this guy... and imma leave at that for now.
Um.. anyway I got a request for a small sex scene. how would y'all feel about that.
XOXO Danosaurious