Sad Song • Chris Beck

Word Count: 770

Warnings: Cursing.

Prompt: Hearts break, and people fight. But what happens when those three words are said?

♪♪

Chris stood in his apartment looking at the photos of the crew when they returned from the Ares III mission. You looked so incredibly happy to be back on Earth, but Chris knew you were heated with him.

Chris looked at you "Come on stop complaining." Chris sighs "You agreed with Johansson, you flat out called me a whore." He shrugged sheepishly.

It was all a joke he tried to make light of the small fight you had gotten into with Johansson.. but he didn't realized he had called you a whore, or realized Johansson had finally got him to disrespect you like she was secretly trying to do.

"Y/n, it wasn't my intention." You look at him crossing your arms "Then what was?" You ask "To make light of it." He shrugs knowing his excuse was pointless.

"Make light of your best friend being called a whore?! Screw off Christopher. When we land you lose my contact. I don't need friends who try to make light of me being called a whore." You snap walking off.

Chris sighed. The crew has been back for a whole month, and you and Johansson were friends again. Mainly because she made some elaborate lunch date and apologized big time.

Chris ran his hands through hair "What the hell?!" He snaps knocking a lamp off the table. He had no idea why he had been so stupid, why he let himself agree to you being called a whore. His intentions were so pure but showed to be so dark.

He stormed into his bedroom slamming the door shut behind him. He sat on his bed trying to control his anger, he was mad at himself- he was beyond mad he was pissed.

He pulled his phone out and dialed your number "Hello?" You answered quietly "I need to talk to you. Now." His voice was hard and dark.

He had worried himself thinking he scared you off "Y/n?" You hum in response "Sure, I'll be there in a few." You whisper hanging up quickly.

"What the hell do I do?!" You shout at your cousin who you lived with in your apartment.

"You said you were going to him!?" You nod and she groans "You have to!" She shouts.

"But I hate him!" You shout back, it wasn't a fight but you were both panicked and shouting.

"Oh whatever! Go!" She shoves you out of the door and you head over to Chris's apartment that was one floor up from yours.

You stood outside of the door debating on if you should knock or just leave.

Do it Y/n.

You know you still secretly love him.

Oh for God's sake! Get a move on.

"Are you gonna knock or stare at that door sweetie?" You look at an older lady who smiles sweetly to you.

"Right." You mutter she disappears into her apartment and Chris's door swings open "Y/n." He stares down at you and you look at the ground.

"What was it you needed to talk about?" His heart broke and he shook his head "Nothing, never mind." He sighs he knew you were hurt, and he hated himself for that.

"I'll just go." He grabbed your arm and you looked at him, he knew his next moves.

He pulled you over to him and he kissed you, he held your face in his hands as your hands fell on his wrist. You were kissing him back, it shocked him but he didn't wanna stop, he loved you tremendously.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I am nothing without you." He whispers once he broke away "It's okay, Beck." He nods slowly.

"I'm in love you, beyond words can express." He whispers.

"I love you too, Chris." You nod slowly.

"Come inside, please." You nod and entered his apartment with him.

Soon you had both drifted off to sleep in his bed. You were both tangled up with one another, but the small conversation you had with him made your day.

"Will you be mine? My girlfriend at least for now?" You got a small smile and nodded "Yes, Chris."

He buried his face in your neck and breathed a sigh of relief, he had no idea what he would do if you hated him. He wouldn't be able to handle it that's for sure.

♪♪
Cute as fuck, oh my god.
82 parts and there is a requested 83rd part coming up!
I'm back in business baby.
XOXO Danosaurious™