Angry -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 1831

Warnings: Some more smut.

Prompt: 

                                                                      ❁ ❁

                                                                      ❁ ❁

Your phone buzzed singling you had a new text message, you reached for your phone and opened the message it was from your best friend Sasha. You haven't heard from her in a while and you were excited when she asked you if you wanted to go clubbing with her, obviously you wanted to but you had also remembered Sebastian your long time boyfriend probably wouldn't be too pleased since he had to work all day today on the set of the new Captain America movie.

You quickly texted her back that you would love to, when Sebastian walked in you shut off your phone making sure it locked and smiled up at him "Hey baby, you remember I have work today all day right?" You nod "Yes," you answer he nods "I'm sorry I promise I will make it up to you." You had a date planned but he needed to work and you were completely understanding... Besides he would always make it up to you in a very good way that you loved.

"Alright. I have to go, I love you. I hope you don't mind being home alone tonight I will come home as soon as I can." He leaned down kissing you gently before his lips moved down to your neck, he knew how much you loved this and how it made you melt.

"I love you too, I will see you tonight." You smile as he gently bit down on the skin on your neck before he winked and left the house.

You brought your phone out once you knew he was gone and texted Sasha saying you would be ready for her tonight. At about 6.00 you got ready for the night putting on the smallest dress you could find, it was a bit daring having just enough clothing to cover your breasts and your bum. It hugged your body tight and showed your curves perfectly and your cleavage. You curled your hair before doing your make up and sliding on black heels to match your black dress.

Finally Sasha arrived and you got into her car "I am so thankful you can come hang out! I haven't seen you in forever!" She squealed you laughed with her and nodded "Girl I am so excited this is gonna lit as hell!" You cheer you headed to the club and instantly got in.

You sat at a table with a glass filled with a double salt shot of vodka in front of you "Ready to get this party started!" Sasha cheers you nod eagerly before you both down your drinks and get more the night was going well, you were both dancing and having a good time. Sasha was posting it all on her Instagram story of you taking shots and dancing with her, she even had one post posted on her Instagram feed of you both laughing and grinding with each other joking around.

                                                                          ❁ ❁

One of your guys' friends that worked with Sebastian saw the post and sent it to him joking with him.