Mentor -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 901

Warnings: Cursing and violence

Prompt: Some may call it crazy, but he wanted to do this. He wanted to get closer to you, but he didn't know it would cost him.

Bucky's eyes landed on you as you sat at the kitchen table, Tony's rambling voice was just background noise. You've been an Avenger just as long as Buck has, but he had to admit you were slightly better.

"Someone needs to mentor you back to ass kicking." Sam comments walking through the kitchen pointing to you.

"That's an excellent idea!" Tony looks at you with a serious stare "No." You reply glaring back at Tony.

"It's my way or you're not going on another mission." Tony protests.

"Someone will need mentor me and nobody wants to, I'm a big girl." You protest back.

"I will, doll." Bucky speaks up, everyone looked at the super solider they had forgotten was even in the room.

"Perfect, get to work." Tony points at you.

That was over two months ago now, and here you sat on Bucky's bed staring at him playing a card game called BS or bullshit. In which you place cards face down and you can either tell the truth about what card it is or lie. The other player must tell if you are lying by calling BS or bullshit.

You laugh "Okay, BS." You stare at him and he scowls "Dammit doll face, how do you know?" You giggle.

"Trust me, a girl always knows when a man lies." You smile and stand up off his bed "But I gotta go run, I'll be back later tell Tony that please and thank you." You left after that and headed to the store.

"Get in the car." At his words a black Mercedes Benz pulled up, you felt the gun dig into your side and you sighed.

"Damn alright, at least take me to Hawaii. I heard it's beautiful this time of year." You grumble getting into the car.

"Your name?" He simply replies getting in after you.

You scoffed "Really? You can't even preform the simple task of kidnapping me and know my name?" You retort "This isn't a joke." He points his gun at you.

"I didn't see anyone laughing either." He gave you a quick pistol whip knocking you out.

The next morning the Avengers were frantic looking for you, Tony looked at Bucky "Are we sure he didn't do anything to her? He could a Hydra freak again." Tony complains.

"You would love a reason to pin this on me." Bucky snaps "And no I didn't do this." He adds.

"Chill out let's find her before we accuse anybody." Nat scowls.

You woke up sitting on the floor "No restraints? Huh.. you're slacking." You comment lazily still slightly dazed.

"I didn't feel like it." He shrugs.

"So you aren't kinky." You smirked staring at him "I will kill you and your bloody bastard of a boyfriend." You looked at him.

"My boyfriend?" You question "James Buchanan Barnes." He answers quickly.

"You're jealous? I never thought vanilla's got jealous." You smirk again he storms over grabbing your jaw harshly.

"I will murder you." He growls pointing the gun at your head "Do it, vanilla." You spit he shoves your face away.

"You. stupid. bitch." As he said each word he kicked your stomach "Oh don't stop, I'm finally getting dewy." You chuckled.

"You think this is a joke?" He lifted you up and slammed you against a wall "I wonder what James's blood will look like on the pavement?" He growls continuously slamming your body against the wall.

"What? You don't have a comment now?" He laughs punching you hard in the face.

"Set your standards lower, you ain't even on my level." You smirk punching him in the face.

The last thing you saw was him glaring at you before you passed out.

Two weeks later the team had found out where you were, Bucky stormed in and found you stumbling down the hall holding onto the wall.

"Doll!" He ran over and grabbed you before you fell "Buck? Thank God he was a real vanilla." You chuckle.

"You're okay." He whispers picking you up bridal style.

The next morning you awoke in a bed "Tony said you could stay in here." Bucky whispers looking over at you remembering last night.

Tony glared at Bucky "She's not staying with you. Why would you want her with you?" Tony scoffs.

"Why?! Because I am in love with her!" Bucky stopped once he heard his words "Fine, but I don't want a baby Avenger.. yet. I'd be a dope uncle." Tony shrugs nodding.

"Y/n?" You looked up at him "No shut up, I just wanna lay here." You snuggled up to him placing your head on his chest.

He looked down at you shocked but put his arm around you anyways "I love you, Buck." You whispered.

"I love you too, doll." He whispered back kissing the top of your head.

I fuckng wrote this, and I was like what would make this book cool and have a good come back? CAUSE THIS BOOK KS FUCKIN BACKKKK I fucking love my life.
I fuck ya best friend btw we should link 🕸️
Danosaurious™ bitches ;p
I am an urban explorer by the damnnnnnn wayyy
one y'all or all y'all hit me the fuckk up i need some new peeps.