Last Thoughts -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 1501

Warnings: Mild cursing- like always, mentioning of alcohol/drinking, and mentioning of being drunk, and little about drugs, plus heart break.

Prompt: Finding out someone lied to you is the worst, but it's even more hurtful and worse when that person is your best friend. You and TJ get in a heated argument leaving you to say your final words and leave.

❁ ❁

You walk up to TJ's door and knock. He lied to you. That was it, nothing else. Just him lying to you, and you were pissed- no you were beyond pissed. Never have you ever lied to TJ, and he promised you he wouldn't ever lie to you. But what did he do?! He lied!

And over something so stupid?

You knew TJ was gay, and that he did do drugs sometimes- or all the time? You weren't there to know, and you'd like to keep it that way.

You had everyone of your friends over, and it was suppose to be a causal hang out and TJ declined saying he was 'sick'. You even offered to stop by and he declined saying he didn't wanna get you sick.

He wasn't sick. He wasn't even close to being humanly sick, the only part of him sick was the fact he declined you and went out with some guy getting high and having sex- or so you believe they did.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" TJ greets with a smile.

"I need to talk to you, like now." You were dead set on telling him like it was.

But you also wanted to knock some of his pretty perfect teeth out, but you knew you wouldn't. TJ nods and steps back allowing you inside his place.

You walked in and turned on your heel crossing your arms, he shut the door and turned towards you with a questioning look.

"Are you okay, Y/n? What's this about?" TJ asks.

"Last week." You answer shortly he looks at you clenching his jaw as he takes in a deep breath.

"What about it? Wasn't that the week I was sick?" He looks at you hoping to pass by with a lie.

"Yeah it was, and I think I was sick too." You look at him watching as his look changes from neutral to confusion and nervousness.

"You were sick?" He asks.

"Yeah I was. Sick of your fucking lie!" You snap.

"What lie? I didn't lie to you, I promised not to remember?" He tries to cover up his lie.

"You lied to me, and broke a promise? Well, well, well look at that? I should've expected that from you!" You roll your eyes upset.

"And what did I lie about, huh?" He crosses his arms something you found out he does when he gets caught.

"Being sick, you jackass! You weren't sick you went out with some guy getting high!" You glare at him and he froze at your words.

"And who told you that?!" TJ questions.

"A friend of mine! I know what you do and yet you lied to me? Of all people me, TJ? The one you promised not to lie to." You keep glaring at him.