Birthday Surprise -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 862

Warnings: Mild cursing, some Romanian.

Prompt: It's Sebastian Stan's birthday! And what better why to spend it then sending him on a wild goose chase, with a camera on live tv?! You, Anthony, and Chris get to show Seb how much you care for his birthday!

❁ ❁

You, Chris, and Anthony giggle as you look at your phone screen "This is gonna be amazing!" Anthony laughs.

"Okay so the plan is," You go right into the plan and explain how it's gonna go down.

"I know some place hours away from his house." Chris grins widely.

"Alright! Let's do this!" You load your car up and head out with the two grinning actors in the car with you.

❁ ❁

"Okay, so Y/n called me. And like I always do, because I love her I answered. Now she's sending me to this unknown location, for my birthday? Okay I don't really know what to expect, but I can tell she's excited about this because she was practically smiling right through the phone." Seb sighs.

He was driving to this unknown location to find out what he was exactly looking for. While you and the other two were busy with your birthday surprise for Sebastian.

"No! Mackie! Not me!" You laugh as Anthony places glitter and a bow on your head "But you could be Sebastian's present!" Chris joins in laughing.

"Focus on the mission here guys!" You laugh.

❁ ❁

Seb turns his car around giving a heavy sigh, he had made yet another wrong turn. He looks into the dashboard camera upset.

"I have no idea where this location is, I mean honestly. How the hell did she find it?! It's not even anywhere close to anybody I know, or any food! What if I die, huh?! Did she even think about that? Great, for my birthday my girlfriend wants me dead?" Seb shakes his head.

"Sounds like it's from a movie." Seb adds looking around trying to find the location.

He pulls up to a podium on the side of the street "What the hell?" Seb whispers he grabs the camera and gets out of his car walking over to the note on the podium.

"Am I gonna die? I feel like somebody's gonna pop out and kill me." Seb picks the note up and opens it up.

"You should've never left your house. Love Y/n ♡." Seb sighs.

"Cute. I wonder what happened to my house?" Seb drops the note and looks at the camera.

"I'm so screwed, aren't I?" Sebastian gets back in his car and heads towards his house that was five hours away.

❁ ❁

You, Anthony, and Chris get in a car parked across the street of Sebastian's house hiding. You all look at the camera in the car laughing "He is gonna hate us, pretty bad." Anthony cackles.

"Now, we're just waiting for Sebastian to get back." You smile towards the camera before pulling your phone out reading a message from Sebastian.

"And he's on his way, he asked if he's screwed or not." You smile towards Anthony and Chris, who grin back.

"Oh yeah, he's screwed." Chris comments.

❁ ❁

The hours had flew by, and Sebastian had finally gotten back home. He hadn't even noticed the car parked on the other side of the road, because he was too worried about what was gonna happen when he walked through the door.

As soon as he got out of the car you wrapped your arms around his torso from behind, he froze and stopped breathing as he panicked a bit.

"Y/n." He turns around smiling wrapping an arm around you.

"La multi ani!" You smile up at him making him grin.

"My amazing teaching paid off I see." He remembered he had taught you how to say 'Happy birthday' in Romanian and quite a bit of other stuff.

"Chris, and Anthony?" He looks at the two grinning actors walking up.

"What happened to my house?" He walks towards his house keeping his eyes on you.

As soon as he opens the door he is met with wrapping paper "What the-?"

He takes it down and there is more wrapping paper "What the fuck?! My house? Really guys?!" Seb whines.

He started peeling some of it off only to see messed up pictures of himself "Are you fucking kidding me?! Y/n! I know these were your idea!" You smile innocently.

Before Seb could cover them up, the camera Chris was holding got the pictures on video "And we have an actual gift for you, on the floor there." You look at Anthony who smirks and points to the cylinder object on the ground.

You each smile "Oh gee guys! Thanks. More wrapping paper." Seb sighs shaking his head.

"In case this gets bland." Chris smirks.

Sebastian started taking the wrapping paper down but stopped on his first wall, half way through "Fuck it! Y/n, I'm staying with you!" Sebastian leaves the house.

"What about when you need to live here?" Chris asks.

"Fuck it then! I'm living with Y/n!" Seb gets in the car and you all laugh.

"At least it's on tv." You smile.

❁ ❁