Younger -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 623

Warnings: Mild cursing.

Prompt: You and TJ decided to try something new, that soon lead up to something else which also lead to another thing. Now here you with TJ and you still think he's a little kid.

❁ ❁

You look at TJ as he smiles down at your four month old son Jake, it still amazed him that you two had managed to create all of this.

He could remember everything so clearly anymore;

"I-I'm pregnant, TJ." He stared at you for the longest minute so many emotions swimming in his mind "I--" He shakes his head confused "I gotta go." He left you for a day to think clearly trying to understand what this means for him and you.

Then it hit him if you have his child that means he has to step up, and that's what he plans on doing. The very next day he walked up to you and slid a ring on your finger without any words "It's mine?" You look at him and nod slowly "Yes." You answer.

"Then looks like we're going to be a family."

The day he first tested the waters with you;

TJ was confused, actually he was beyond confused. Someone had managed to capture his attention, and not just because they seemed like a nice fit in bed or something. Because she actually cared, because she was the one who actually tried to help him get through the tough stuff.

He looked at you as you smiled and talked to one of his friends, you were beautiful in his eyes. His friend had walked away and he took this as his chance to try something "Y/n, love?" You look at him with a small smile "Yeah?" He smiles faintly to himself.

"You're beautiful." He mumbles you look at him.

"Let me try something." He shifts himself so he is facing you better before shifting you to face him.

You were hesitant at letting this happen but slowly managed to calm down when he placed his hand lightly on yours "Only if you're okay with this?" He looks at you waiting for the answers... Oh what the hell? You leaned in first pressing your lips to his he took no time in reacting either.

He looks up from your son and smiles towards you "What now?" You ask with a small laugh "And now we are in take off!" He lifts your son high in the air joking around and acting like your son was flying.

You laugh at how cute it was.

Later that day your son was asleep, and TJ was close to falling asleep. But you couldn't blame him, he become one hell of a dad. He was always there anymore, when your son woke up crying in the middle of the night TJ was there to take care of him.

So, today was no different when TJ was about to fall asleep. You laid back on his chest cuddled up in his warmth listening to his heart beat, and him breathing. You slowly drifted off yourself even though you had plenty of sleep last night.

TJ had woken up to your son crying, you were asleep so he simply picked you up and put you in bed and went to get your son.

Once you awoke you walked downstairs to your son crying and TJ.... Sniffling? What was going on?

"He won't stop crying mommy!" TJ complains.

"You broke our son, great." He scoffs.

"It's breaking my heart help me please, love?" You slide in and take your son.

He finally stopped crying and TJ crossed his arms over his chest with a small pout.

"C'mere my childish lover."

"I prefer childish husband, sweetheart."

❁ ❁