After Show -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 695

Warnings: None

Prompt: Sebastian, you, Anthony, and Chris get invited onto a talk show to talk about the upcoming movie you each star in; Captain America: Civil War. That is until they open up about Sebby.

❁ ❁

You sit down in between Anthony and Sebastian after hugging Jimmy Kimmel. You were on the show mainly to talk about the upcoming movie Captain America: Civil War. In which you played Sharon Carter.

You and Sebastian had recently produced a tiny version of Sebastian, and the Tabloids couldn't hold themselves back. Jimmy smiles towards each of you.

"Welcome back on the show guys, I've heard a lot about each of you!" Jimmy smiles.

"Better be all good." Anthony teases making each one of you smile.

"First off, congrats Y/n and Sebastian. I heard we finally got a little Stan." Kimmel grins like a kid in a candy shop.

"Yes, our baby boy named James." Seb smiles since he got to pick the baby name.

"Chris, things are going good with you as well." Kimmel points out.

"I'm still apart of the Doritos." Chris smiles.

"And Anthony, still saying 'Cut the Check'?" Jimmy asks all of you but Jimmy, the crowd, and Anthony groan.

"Uh-oh. Something wrong?" You nod agreeing with Jimmy's statement.

"That's all he says now, after each scene it's 'Cut the Check!' From Anthony here." You motion to Anthony with your hands.

"Why do you say that?" Sebastian asks.

"Because after each scene is when I get my money." Anthony smiles wickedly.

"Such a loser, Mackie." Anthony looks at you and scoffs "I'm too cool, for school." Anthony smirks.

You went through various questions about the show, and how it was like filming the show with everybody "Don't even get me started on Y/n and Chris' scene. This guy over here couldn't be happy for it." Anthony laughs.

"Ohhh, what happened? Tell us." Jimmy grins.

"We were filming Y/n and Chris' scene where they kiss each other, and everybody was suppose to be happy and Sebastian being the introvert kind of guy in the movie was suppose to pull a small smirk, not clench his jaw shut and glare at these two kissing."

"Let's just say that was a remake scene over 10,000 times." Anthony laughs.

"It wasn't that many, we finally got him to smile at the last second. So we decided to just go with that one in the movie." Chris concludes.

"Who knew Sebastian was the jealous type." Jimmy teases.

"At least I put a ring on it." Seb mutters.

"It was a difficult scene for sure, though." You pipe up.

"What do you mean?" Anthony asks.

"I had to kiss Chris, and I thought it would be easy and just once. But no, someone had to go and not smile." You look at Sebastian "At. Least. I. Put. A. Ring. On. It." Sebastian finally makes his words clear.

"Eh... We all knew that no matter what Y/n and Chris are just friends. But with a few benefits." Anthony teases making everyone but Sebastian smile and laugh.

"Sebastian knows me and Y/n are friends, it was just a scene for a show." Chris finally speaks up.

"Or was it?"

"Mackie!" You and Chris whine.

"It was the best thing ever! That was something I'm never forgetting, only because I can tease Sebastian over here." Anthony smiles.

❁ ❁

You sit there smiling as Anthony and Chris fight about who won the prank war, that you started. You clear your throat and push yourself forward in your seat, Seb smirks knowing that you would win this fight.

"Excuse me? I started the prank war, and I didn't really ever stop the prank war." You clarify making Mackie and Evans shut up.

Seb pushes himself forward as well smirking "But I never got pranked, except maybe once." Seb smiles.

"Why not?! Y/n! You meanie!" Anthony pouts.

"I live with him for one, and if I do anything to something of his. It happens to me too." You sigh.

"Curse marriage." You add.

You continued laughing, and talking until the show ended.

"Have a great night." Jimmy smiles.

❁ ❁