Angry -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 822

Warnings: Mild cursing.

Prompt: You and Sebastian enter into a fight after coming back from friends. Except no one knew who the cuddly person was, and you definitely didn't expect what happened.

❁ ❁

You stormed into the apartment upset, profanities spilling through your mind conversation you were in. Your boyfriend Sebastian walked in after you a little upset as well.

You had just returned from hanging out with some friends you had known in high school, and Sebastian tagged along so they could meet your famous actor boyfriend. You didn't expect him to do what he did.

"Are you seriously upset?" Sebastian asked that's when you froze.

"Really? That's how you ask me if you made me mad?!" You snap continuing to stare at the wall.

"It was nothing! And yet you're so upset over it!" Seb was trying to keep his voice calm knowing that if he raised it then you would get even more mad and fight back, and he didn't want that.

"You chose her side! Not your own girlfriends side!" You storm off towards the bedroom with him following close behind.

"Y/n! It was childish and I thought you should know that!" He counters.

You turn around "So I'm childish now?!" He sighs.

"No, that's not what I meant!" He rubs his forehead.

"That's what you said!" You cross your arms furious.

"It was a childish fight, I didn't take her side I just pointed out a few things she said was right!" Seb sighs looking at you with pleading eyes.

"She called me a bitch, and you just had to step in and take her side then? Great now they think you stood up for her and called me a bitch." You snap.

"I would never call you a bitch! You might act like that sometimes-" You scoff.

"So now you think I act like a bitch, you-" the next thing you knew your back had hit the soft mattress of the bed and Seb had buried his face into your neck.

"Sebastian!" You complain.

He didn't say anything, he just held you there waiting for you to fall asleep. Soon you had fallen asleep and so did Seb.

❁ ❁

You shift in your cuddled up sleeping position, you took in the sweet scent wrapping around you before you opened your eyes. You looked into a pair of beautiful blue eyes "Morning beautiful." You got a faint smile after hearing Seb's morning voice.

"Morning." You lightly answer he sighs which catches your attention.

"I'm sorry, doll." He whispers.

"Oh... Yeah." You whisper looking down at his shirt.

"I should've thought about it." He mutters pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

"You might act like one, but I still love you." He presses a kiss to your forehead making you faintly smile again.

"Remember that one scene in Civil War, where I had to fight you?" You look at Sebastian and nod.

"And the next thing I was suppose to do was choke you and put you through a table?" You nod again.

"It made me realize then and there how much I love you, being in that position I had to act like I wanted you dead. Where truth be told I couldn't live without you. I still have no idea how I've managed to get to date you, but I am and I think I don't let you know enough that I love you." Seb finalizes.

You look at him deep in thought, thinking about every time he has said he loves you;

Making dinner,

You feel two arms wrap around your waist as a cheek rest on the side of your head "Yes?" You ask your current Romanian boyfriend "You know, I love you Y/n."

Trying to sleep at night,

You and toss and turn before you nuzzle up to Sebastian's chest, he lets out a quiet chuckle before embracing you in his warmth "I love you, doll face."

Shopping with the tall cutie,

You push the cart around aimlessly as you grow bored of shopping "What's next, Sebby?" He looks at you and shrugs "I can't remember.... Oops." You shake your head with a sigh "I know one thing." You look at him asking him to continue "I love you."

Watching a movie,

You were busy watching a scary movie with your boyfriend Sebastian Stan, the famous American Romanian actor. It was a horror movie so when something scary happened you would jump, finally you managed to jump into Seb's lap which made him laugh like crazy "It's not funny!" He smiles widely "Love, I just love you." He kisses your cheek sweetly.

You smile "After all the times you tell me you love me, I never get tired of it." You nuzzle up to him and hear him chuckle quietly "I guess I say it more then I think." He smiles.

"Well, I love you too." You whisper.

❁ ❁