Wisdom • Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 1072

Warnings: Nah.

Prompt: Now what happens when the Winter Soldier has to have his wisdom teeth removed? How will he react? And what exactly will he do?

♪♪

You looked at Bucky as he pulled his hand up to his jaw, he had quit chewing his food for a brief minute before continuing "Are you okay, Buck?" Steve asked as everyone else had noticed the super soldiers odd actions "My teeth just hurt." Bucky shrugs "Are you sure?" Sam asks confused as to why teeth would be hurting.

"Yeah." Bucky nods.

Everyone resumed to their food and went back to just talking and laughing. As the days went by everyone was noticing Bucky's seemingly very tender teeth, so Tony had scheduled a orthodontist appointment for the soldier. And if you think Bucky was ready for it, he wasn't.

After Bucky had found out about the appointment he stomped around, like a small child upset with their parent, just because he had to go to the appointment.

"Bucky are you ready or not?" You asked peaking inside his room, and there in all his glory sat the winter soldier in a black hoodie and jeans with his arms crossed "I'm a grown man, and I'm not going." He declares.

"Alright then, talk to me when you get your mouth fixed." His eyes widened "Wait are you seriously not going to talk to me, doll face?" You started walking down the hall with the soldier following behind you.

"Fine let's go!" Bucky grumbles after realizing you wouldn't be talking to him if he didn't go.

You had found out that Bucky needed his wisdom teeth removed, so you were scheduled to go back the next morning to have them removed "Bucky you'll be fine." He glares over at you still pouting that he had to have his wisdom teeth removed.

"Don't you dare glare at me, or get mad at me it's your health." He sighs "I know, doll. But seriously? Everything was going so good, and then this bull." He looks over at you and you couldn't help but smile.

"You're such a loser." He gasps "I am not, doll. But will you be taking me to get my wisdom teeth removed?" You nod "Everyone else is going to a mission, so it'll be me and you." He nods and soon you're both back at the tower.

It was the big day, the day that Bucky got his wisdom teeth removed to say he was upset was an understatement he literally only gave you puppy dog eyes the whole time leading up to his surgery. You thought it was the cutest thing ever, but you also found it slightly ugly when he would pout and look ever so angry when he found out you weren't letting him slide by on not getting his wisdom teeth removed.

Finally Bucky had come out of surgery, you had pulled around back of the building and stepped out of your car to help the nurse place Bucky in your car. And when he saw you his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree "Baby girl!" He cries as you help him get seated into the passenger side of your car.

You do his seat belt and thank the nurse before getting into the car "Oh my god! I love you so much, doll. I really do, you're everything to me. I can't imagine life without you!" He cries you just giggle and focus on leaving the orthodontists office parking lot.

"I love you too, Buck." He looks at you.

"No doll, I'm in love with you like I have loved you forever it feels and I honestly can't be without you." He tells you through his gauzes.

"I'm gonna need some help with you." You whisper pulling your phone out to call your brother.

"Doll! Stop don't call the cops on me it's not my fault I'm cracked out! I love you, I promise I'll be good just don't call the cops!" You laugh.

"Shut up I'm calling my brother Bucky!" He gasps "Bryannnnnnnnnn!" He cries.

You sigh and shake your head before asking your brother for his help but as soon as you hang up its back to listening to Bucky tell you how much he loves you, and why.

Finally you got Bucky home and up in his bed "Now don't get up." You instruct as he looks up at you with icy blue eyes "I'm a big boy I can handle myself." He protests lazily "Yeah okay." You walk out of the room trying to let him rest only to hear a loud thump.

"Are you ok- James Buchanan Barnes!" You scold he looks up at you from the ground.

"I wanted to see you, doll face." He had tears in his eyes and you held yourself back from laughing.

"Come on let's get you back in bed." You got him back in bed and laid down with him so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Soon he had fallen asleep and you were relieved.

You got his medication ready and walked back into the room, you waited for about one or two hours before Bucky woke up hazy "Hey, how are you feeling?" He looks at you and groans "Did I say anything stupid?" He asks "You confessed your love for me, and told me not to call the cops on you when I was calling Brandon and then you called him Bryan." He groans again.

"But I wanna tell you I love you too, Buck. I didn't think it was right to tell you when you were all 'cracked out' as you say." He weakly smiles.

"When I'm better we are going on a date." Bucky tells you.

"Fine by me, Buck." You whisper.

♪♪
guys i had a similar experience like this when i got my wisdom teeth removed, which hey i am back sorry i left i was healing. anyway i told my mom and dad how much i love them and called them old... also begged my mom not to call the cops on me when she was just calling my dad, and thought they gave my dog away.
btw i have a date with a boy named connor me and j are uh.. i ended the whole friends with benefits after a pregnancy scare.
i love you guys so much and i hope you enjoy this.
XOXO Danosaurious