Awards -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 1090

Warnings: Mild cursing.

Prompt:

                                                                      ❁ ❁

                                                                      ❁ ❁

You looked over at one your best friends/roommates Ashlynn, she felt bad for you all of your friends did.. Even you felt bad yourself. It's all because of Sebastian Stan, who was your best friend until he had found out about your crush on him from overhearing your conversation with your best friends/roommates Ashlynn, Derek, Maleny, and Lexis. You could remember the night perfectly.

                                                                      ❁ ❁

You looked in the mirror at yourself pleased with the final look, you were ready for the party you and your roommates were hosting. You had on a strapless navy blue dress that stopped just at mid-thigh with black heels, you had your make up done and your hair done. You walked downstairs and entered the party that was already started.

You were an actress and so pretty much everybody here was either an actress or actor, except Maleny or Ashlynn they were models. You all were busy talking and mingling when your best friend Sebastian walked over and joined the conversation "Hey guys and girls, what is going on?" You all smiled and had a conversation with him before he split off.

"I see why you like him Y/n, but I think you should tell him already." Derek whispers.

"No, he can't possibly like me. And I don't wanna ruin our friendship." You answer back.

"But Y/n, it's obvious you like Sebastian!" Maleny was a little too loud because he did hear her and he simply stuck around the party for a few minutes before he left after that you got a text about how he over heard the conversation but didn't feel the same, you were heart broken because you knew neither of you would talk again.

Maleny walked over and sat on the couch with you along with Derek "I'm so sorry, honey. This is my fault I know he heard me I was so loud." Maleny apologizes "No, no please it's fine. I just lost a friendship but I got five other great friends." That's when Ashton gasps "Hello! I might not be a roommate but I'm a great friend!" He pouts.

You all laugh "That's true, sorry Ash." You smile at him "I think we should start getting things together and move, Ashton should be a roommate." Lexis chimes in from upstairs.

                                                                         ❁ ❁

It was two years later from that horrible night were your friendship ended and you had to admit you were doing great you had a great acting career that really took off, and you had an album that was released just last week and it was selling out. You were really doing better.

Tonight was the music and movie awards and you were excited to attend, you were nominated for three different awards one for your music career and two for your new movie that released just three months ago.

You wore a long baby blue lace dress with a baby blue under skirt and bralette, your hair was pinned up and your makeup on point. You arrived to the awards and stepped out onto the red carpet walking down and getting your pictures taken with the roommates who all had different careers, of course Ashlynn and Maleny were just tagging along hoping to see you win.

You all sat down in your sits as the award show started and just a few seats behind you little did you know Sebastian Stan sat looking at you. Awards were given out and soon another award came up.

"And the winner for best upcoming artist is...." Everyone was sitting on the edge of their seats.

"Y/n Y/l/n." You got up smiling in shock and walked up to the stage taking the award you of course thanked your roommates/friends, family, managers, and fans before taking your seat.

At the end of the night you ended up with two awards. You left and went to this little after party "Girl you won two awards!" Sebastian Stan walked past you rather quickly looking rather annoyed.

An hour or so passed and you wanted to leave the party just as you were going to leave someone grabbed your arm "Y/n?" You turned to look at Sebastian your old friend "Oh Sebastian." Is all you said in response.

"I was hoping we could talk.. Maybe catch up?" You look at him and for some reason you were mad.

"Why? Why now? Because I won two awards tonight? We aren't friends anymore Sebastian, me and you have already declared that when we stopped talking two years ago." You turn and walk out to the car leaving.

"I heard what you said to him. You had a right to say that." Ashlynn looks at you causing you to sigh.

"I just don't feel like I did, like maybe I should've heard him out." You look out the window before finally returning home.

You changed into shorts and a t-shirt removing your makeup and throwing your hair up in a messy pony tail. Suddenly there was a knock at the front door "Y/n! It's your turn to answer it!" You jogged downstairs rolling your eyes and opened the door.

"Don't even say a word, got it? I am gonna talk to you and that's final." You look at Sebastian in shock at what he had just said to you.

"I rejected you, or stopped talking to you whatever you wanna call it because I don't like you Y/n and I never will. I am and always have been in love with you! So yeah I just said that and we stopped talking but that was on you not me! I know I didn't explain myself better or whatever but I didn't know how anyway you can't just shut me out now! I don't give a damn how many awards you win whatever congrats I love you not your awards that doesn't make you!" He wraps up.

You stood there before you shocked yourself and closed the door "Y/n! What the hell!?" Lexis whispers/yells you shrug "I don't know what to say!" You whisper back "Tell him how you feel!" Lexis hides behind the couch again as you open the door.

"That was rude, all you had to say-"

"I love you too." He stopped before he just grinned "You do?" You nod.

He steps forward and pulls you over to him before kissing you "Yes!" Your roommates cheer making you and Seb laugh "Way to ruin the moment guys!" Sebastian teases.

                                                                            ❁ ❁

Get ready for Valentine's Day with me babies 😘

                                                              XOXO Danosaurious 💛