To Me -» Bucky Barnes

Words: 1065

Warnings: Little cussing, sad 👽

Prompt:

This won't be a problem! Let's roll!

"Rise and shine!" Wanda walks into the kitchen with joy smiling from ear to ear "Whoa, what's got you so happy?" Tony questions raising an eyebrow.

"Well.... Today is kinda Pietro's birthday, I should be sad I understand that. But today I just get to remember my brother and celebrate for him the 'Pietro way' or whatever." Wanda explains you sit there quietly.

Everyone had wide smiles on their faces.. so that's what you did. It was only one person anyway, so what's the harm in faking it? Tony slowly nods "Alright we'll have a party to honor Pietro tonight! How does that sound?" Tony announces.

"Are you sure, Stark?" Nat asks.

"Yes I am, do you want to Wanda?" Tony looks at Wanda- so does everyone.

"Thank you Stark, that would be nice." Wanda smiles "Then let's get planning a party!" Sam cheers.

Everyone then settled back to their breakfast and talking about the party with such happiness, for once in the tower- except you, and the quiet super solider Bucky Barnes seemed to notice.

The following week everyone was just returning from a mission "I'll be happy to my sister later, man I love her. I don't know where I'd be without her. Probably not saving the world." Sam comments.

"Probably being a pain in the ass to someone else." Tony snickers.

You sat there quietly, it's all you could do you were abandoned as a kid after your family was assassinated. Yeah every other Avenger here seemed to have it all, they had their brothers and sisters and family...... Where you had nothing.

You simply got up to go take a shower.

"That's Sasha right?" Steve asks.

"Yeah my little sister, and you have Justin your younger brother?" Sam fires back.

"Yeah. But Sasha is beautiful, she's a beautiful girl." "Watch it Cap, that's my sister." Sam looks serious.

Hearing that made you hurry towards the bathroom even quicker. Bucky had notice you scurry off and he tried to make it seem non-suspicious as he walked down the hall trying to figure out why you were so quiet and awkward around these situations.

It's true Bucky has never once had a full on conversation with you, never trained with you, or anything. Some small talk had been made in the past but nothing serious, maybe he could change that. Because he couldn't shove some kind of feeling for you away.

You entered your bathroom and shut the door, you couldn't shower now... Your heart was broken. Your family thrown away and murdered, it powered you in a weird way. You were born with what you had now being super hero like the rest of the team, but your family was something you knew you would need growing up.

You started cry, you couldn't help it anymore. Bucky pressed his ear against the bathroom door......... That might've been slightly creepy but he wanted to know what was going on, and then he heard your quiet crying.

Should he knock? Does he say something? Maybe he just walk in? No, you want your space he should walk away..... No, you're crying you need someone.

He faces the door and lightly turns the handle so he doesn't startle you. You were sitting on the lid of the toilet with your head in your hands, he takes a few steps towards you.

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" You quickly look up into his icy blue eyes they were filled concern and curiosity.

"Ye-Yeah I'm fine." You nod quickly but you could see he wasn't buying it.

"No not really..." You mumble he steps forward so he's next to you "Talk to me." You look at him "Really?" He nods.

"My family was assassinated when I was 10..." You whisper quietly but he still heard you.... Family talk! That had you down and depressed.

"I'm sorry doll." You sit on the floor with him to talk.

"You can't do anything about it...." You whisper looking at the tile floor.

"Tell me about it, please." You look into his eyes yet again, you couldn't tell but his heart himself had skipped a beat.

"I came home from school... And it was quiet... I went upstairs and saw what had happened to my mom and my dad, then my brother and last my four year old sister..." You stopped for a minute and Bucky looked at you seeing pain and regret.

He slowly places his hand on yours before moving closer to you and whispering "Continue."

"She saw me and screamed loudly before I saw the tall man with the gun, she wouldn't stop and he yelled at her to stop or he'd kill her. Once the gun went off I took off away from the house..... He never found me...... But.... But Ashley.... She didn't have to... I could've taken him.... She didn't have to die..." You sobbed.

"Hey, hey, shhh." Bucky pulls you over to him as he hugs you tightly "Sh... It's okay doll, she thought she had to save your life." He whispers smoothly trying to calm you down.

"It's so ugly." You mumble Bucky stops he pulls you away from his chest.

"Nothing is ugly about you. That's not ugly, I promise you that love. It was a horrible incident but it doesn't make you ugly, you are so beautiful that's why I've been so concerned about you. It's why I came in here no pretty girl should be crying." Bucky pauses.

"Thank you, Bucky." You said his name... It was beautiful rolling off your tongue but he's never really heard you say his name.

"No problem, doll." You go to get up and Bucky then panics.

You only live here and there for you guys "I wanna try something." He pulls you back down to him and gently tugs you over closer to him and leans in himself before his lips touch yours and you slowly dissolve into a small kiss before someone knocks on the door.

"Bucky, Y/n? What are you guys doing? We don't need kids running around here?" Tony teases.

Bucky looks at you and smiles "That won't happen for a while doll, but maybe one day." He leans in one last time before you return to the rest of the team.