Trans • Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 465

Warnings: Cursing, vaping mentioned, and sexual identification.

Prompt:

♪♪

You sighed, life was raw for you being you were in every Captain America movie. Everyone knew everything about you- or so they thought. You were debating on your gender lately, a lot.

You knew you wanted to be a transgender but you were afraid of what the public would think. And then you thought of it, why not ask your best friend? Why not see his opinion?

You pulled your phone out and started a FaceTime call with him "Hello, Y/n!" Your best friend Sebastian Stan sings "Hey buddy, I need your opinion." He nods.

"Yeah sure what's up?" He asks, you could easily go to him about everything. You were both just best friends nothing more, and that's how it would stay.

"What if I wanna be transgender?" You ask quickly "Do it." He shrugs, he knew you were having trouble with your sexual identification and figuring it out. And he was more then willing to be there for you.

"But what about the public? Nothing about our lives are secret, and I don't want people to hate me or not hire me." You worry aloud.

You reached over on your night stand and grab your vape, you blow the chemicals out of your mouth and Seb scratches his head.

"Well, they have to get over it. You're an amazing person Y/n, trust me. I'm your best friend. And people will hire you, and still love you." He encourages you.

"Thanks, but it's just so troublesome. I'm so worried my career will be over if I do go public with the choice." Sebastian nods "Well how about you do it anyway? And if they stop hiring you and they hate you, we'll change your name to Bucky?" You laugh.

"I'm not a killer or a fan of that whole 'James Buchanan Barnes' name." He gives you a look of offence and you laugh again.

"I thought it was a hot name! I got all the chicks with that name." He pouts "So you don't get them anymore?" You tease.

"Well I- uh well I mean- So are you gonna go public or pick on your best friend?" You laugh and shrug "I think you talked me into going public." You nod.

"But I'm not changing my name to Bucky or anything close to Marvel." You sigh out.

"That's such a bitch move, my name was fire!" Seb pouts "Awe poor baby." You tease.

♪♪
I'm so sorry this was short, tbh I don't really have a clue about how it feels to go through the transgender stuff. I have a best friend who I helped but emotionally I can't tell you. I'm sorry.
I hope you liked it though..
XOXO Danosaurious™