Married for a Week -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 619

Warnings: None.

Prompt: You and Seb get invited onto a project, called Married for a Week. Sponsored by Vogue, you are to film almost everything that happens, and you are SINGLE. You and Seb are close friends, and you aren't dating.
**Part 1**

❁ ❁

You look at Matthew, who was your Vogue interview person. You and Seb sat next to each other in the leather chair, you had been invited onto the project show 'Married for a Week' and right now you were covering the basics.

"So, what will happen is you two get to share a house for a week as a 'married' couple. It's simple all you really have to do is film almost everything that happens." Matthew smiles.

"Okay, sounds pretty easy. People know we aren't married though right?" Seb runs a hand through his hair as he looks at Matthew.

"Yes, this show is just basically based on drama and how you two live together." Matthew shrugs.

❁ ❁

Sebastian drives you to the shared house for the show, you look out the window bored out of your mind "Seb?"

"Hmm?" He hums in response looking over at you before looking back at the road.

"I'm bored." He raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?" You roll your eyes.

"Thanks! So helpful." He shrugs.

"I have an idea!" He turns on the radio turning it up.

"Seb, no." He smiles widely rolling down the window partly.

He was completely unaware that the dashboard camera was on, as he just started singing along to one of the songs loudly.

Was it enough that people in the cars next to you two were looking at him weirdly, or that your face was bright red? Nope. Sebastian was determined to get you to have a little smile.

"Seb! Please stop it!" You laugh as he continues to sing loudly with the songs.

"Is it too late now to say sorry!" He practically yells.

❁ ❁

You just left Sebastian outside while you ran inside, he had embarrassed you! No joke, he just kept singing loudly. You laughed so long it hurt your sides "Y/n! I was just playing around!" Seb laughs walking into the house with the bags.

You look at him "That was terrible! Your voice should be dead!" He laughs again.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke." He stands in front of you "Where's the bedroom, doll?" He winks and you roll your eyes "Right over there." You point in the direction you were talking about and he disappears.

He set the bags on the ground and walked back into the living area and sits on the couch with you "Thank you." You smile placing your feet in his lap.

"Y/n..." He whines.

"Sebby..." You whine back.

"No one said that this was included in marriage." You roll your eyes.

"I'm reading, besides you are here as my foot rest." You smirk continuing to read your book.

"Bully." He mumbles turning the tv on.

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not!"

"You are to."

"I am not." You pull out the fake tears and Seb's eyes go wide.

"Y/n, I'm sorry! Don't cry, doll face!" He got into a panic mode.

"Thank you, Sebby." You smile towards him.

"Really? No fair!" He whines.

"What's for dinner?" You smirk towards him "I thought you were making it?" He looks a little panicked.

"I'll burn the house down." You lie, you were just really lazy it's been a long day and you wanted to rest a little bit.

"Fine, I'll make it. Are you okay with (favorite meal)?" Your eyes light up.

"Yes! Thank you!" He smiles shaking his head.

"Sure thing, doll face." He heads towards the kitchen.

❁ ❁