Not My Dad -» Sebastian Stan

Words: 545

Warnings: hella cute 🤘🏻

Prompt: You and Sebastian Stan have been dating since the Winter Solider movie, it was Christmas and you had the boys over at your shared house for the holiday. You also have a son named Matthew..... but Sebastian isn't the dad.

You lay in bed fast asleep next to your boyfriend and famous acting buddy Sebastian Stan. You guys had met during the Winter Soldier movie, you had a small role in that movie and then your character was reformed and brought back in Civil War and you guys had met up again and started hanging out.

After hanging out so much you developed a small relationship, then the rest of the cast and crew shipped you all on Instagram, and other social medias and soon you guys did become a real relationship.

Sebastian simply adored you, and you adored him. He was kind, funny, sometimes smart, and overall loved your son Matthew. Sebastian wasn't Matthew's biological father but the way he acted he might as well have been his dad.

Finally it was Christmas morning, and boy was little Matthew excited. Last night Chris, and Mackie had stayed the night so you guys could celebrate Christmas together (obviously Mackie's idea). But nonetheless you did it.

You sat in the living space by Sebastian, you rested your head on his shoulder as Matthew opened his last present with excitement "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Lookie!" Matthew squeals looking at his toy remote controlled truck.

"Look at that, someone been good this year!" Chris smiles.

"Daddy! Look at the truck! It's so big!" Sebastian smiled and took the boxed toy from the little boy and nodded.

"It looks so cool, once we get the mess someone made-" Sebastian tickles Matthew before continuing "Then we might be able to play with it." He finishes.

"Then let's clean!" Matthew jumps up excitedly.

"Sebastian, you know you aren't his dad right?" Mackie buds in as Matthew tries to clean by himself.

"Uncle Ant, I know he isn't my dad but he acts like my dad... So that makes him my dad somewhat. Right mommy?" Everyone looks at you "Yeah it does!" Chris answers for you.

"Come on let's help the little guy clean up." Seb smiles before getting everyone up to help Matthew clean the mess up.

"Wait there's one more gift!" Anthony points out.

"What do you mean?" You turn around and just as you turn around you have to look down at Sebastian.

He was down on one knee with a small black velvet box, it was opened to expose a beautiful diamond ring. You gasp and cover your mouth "Y/n  Y/m/n  Y/l/n, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes!!" Matthew yells everyone laughs.

"Well what do you say Y/n?" Evans asks.

"Yes Seb, yes!" He smiles before standing up and hugging you tightly.

"Now he's your dad kid." Mackie winks towards you and Seb.

"Shut it, Ant." Chris elbows his friend in the side.

"You wanna go boy?!" Anthony tried to look tough towards his friend "Yeah I wanna go!" Chris and Anthony start a snowball fight outside between all of you including little Matthew, who beat Anthony obviously.