Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 776

Warnings: Bad sexual name teasing.

Prompt: You and Seb get invited onto a project, called Married for a Week. Sponsored by Vogue, you are to film almost everything that happens, and you are SINGLE. You and Seb are close friends, and you aren't dating.
**Part 2**

❁ ❁

"Seriously, Sebastian? Seriously?" You whisper grabbing the camera from the bedside table, here was one form of payback for singing in the car.

"Good morning guys." You give a half hearted smile to the camera.

"It's been a weird day already, no one told me that this would happen." You shift the covers on the bed and show Sebastian's arm thrown loosely over your waist.

"He cuddles?! No one told me he cuddles in his sleep! Especially since he doesn't ever share a bed with anyone! Not to mention last nights tickle fight, that he obviously won. But cuddling?! I never signed up for cuddling!"

Sebastian shifts "Who are you talking to?" He asks his morning voice was deep and groggy which was kinda cute.

"Oh- No one." You answer he retracts his arm as you set the camera aside.

"Really? No one? It sounded like a conversation." You look at him.

"You should go do that running thing you do every morning, and don't forget Chris and Mackie are coming over tonight." You head into the bathroom with today's outfit in hand.

"Fine! Tell them that they have to bring food!" Seb calls.

"No, we can just make a salad or something." You hear Seb groan "Health freak!" He comments.

"Lazy giant!" You comment.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're short!"

"I'm not short! I'm just- uh...." You stop.

"Vertically challenged?" He pokes his head in seeing you looking in the closet for a towel.

"Shut up and go run!" You pout he laughs and shuts the door.

❁ ❁

Later that evening Chris and Anthony arrived "Hey there married couple." Anthony winks "That's our title for a week." Sebastian shrugs.

"So? How's the married life?" Chris asks walking in after Mackie.

"You two are never letting this down are you?" Seb asks.

"No." Chris and Anthony look at each other "No, not really." They shake their heads.

"If I were you two, I would." You look at them "Or what?" Chris teases.

"She'll kick your-"

"No profanities on camera, Sebastian!" Anthony scolds.

"Sorry dad." Seb rolls his eyes.

"That's daddy to you." Anthony winks walking towards the kitchen leaving Sebastian speechless with his mouth open, while you and Chris laugh.

"Anthony, I'm gonna kick your-"

"No profanities! And I told you what to call me!" Anthony laughs.

"I'm never calling you that, Anthony." Seb emphasis on 'Anthony' to prove his point.

"What food are eating?" Anthony suddenly asks.

"You see your friends who are on a show, acting like they're married for a week. Okay? Got that right? And you worry about food? Not how they're doing, or how it's been being 'married'?" Chris asks.

"I already know they're fucking, what more do I need to know?" Anthony shrugs.

"No profanities on camera!" Seb points to Anthony.

"We aren't doing that, Anthony." You sigh.

"Yet." Anthony, Seb, and Chris say in unison.

"I hate each and everyone one of you." You cross your arms.

You and Anthony sit in the bedroom talking "How's it been being married with Seb?" Anthony asks.

"Easy, we just treat it like our friendship." You answer.

"Is it killing you, since y'know you like him?" You roll your eyes.

"He's my friend Anthony, not my-"

"Ah, ah, ah, no profanities on camera." Anthony smiles.

"I wanna hit you." You comment.

Chris and Sebastian were busy looking through their phones in the kitchen "So, is it hard?" Seb looks up.

"Is what hard?" Sebastian asks curiously.

"The marriage thing! Not anything else!" Chris clarifies catching on to what it sounded like.

"Oh, yeah it's awful. Turns out I was cuddling Y/n in my sleep, but I don't regret it. She's something special, the only reason I agreed to this marriage thing was because of her. I could actually just spend time with her and not get questioned why I was hanging around her, I could see her more. And I love it. Her scent, her hair, her eyes, when she sleeps she looks so innocent." Seb sighs.

"It's fucking terrible." He adds.

"It sounds awful from your perspective." Chris looks at his friend.

"And trust me, you've got bad for Y/n." Chris adds.

"I can't do anything though! This show is for single people to check out the married life. And honestly I wish it wasn't just a show." Seb mumbles.

❁ ❁