A Much Needed Girl Talk

let's talk ladies, i know i'm not publishing much of anything but story times or talks like this but this is needed. my story times have consisted of my sneaking out of my house to meet a guy and get sexual with him, and i think we need to have a little conversation about sex and guys. okay? cool? chill? fucking ight?

alright the first thing is sex, i wanna tell you ladies and gentlemen if you read this book cause i know some do- and i know you hear this enough but do not have sex just because you feel like you have too because everyone else is having sex at 14, 15, 16 and fuck even 12 i bet. you don't have sex until you feel absolutely ready for sex, you don't even send nudes or sext until you absolutely feel ready to. and if you aren't ready for sex but you're sending nudes or sexting then you're setting yourself up for a bad experience with this young man or lady you are doing this too, because you're not telling them 'rape me or i'm a whore or thot' you're giving them a false sense of thinking/hope that they can have sex. and they could get mad at you or really go off on you and hurt you. now we all know about my story times but here's the thing we did everything with consent, you always have the option to say no if they force you to have sex it's rape, if they grab or grope you and you tell them stop or no and they don't it's sexual assault and you have the choice to press charges for both and don't be afraid to come forward about it.

i will openly admit i was sexually assaulted about a good year ago by a close friend of mine, and i know it's hard to go through alone but i had friend who stepped forward with me and we handled the matter.

now if you're dating someone and they always wanna be sexual or just touch you and you don't want that, speak up sweetheart. you don't have to do anything you don't want to, i fell into that a guy i was dating told me he loved me and it was all okay- i was a naive 14 year old thinking he really loved me so i allowed him to be sexual with me. don't make that mistake if you're uncomfortable or don't want that yet, tell them if they break up with you for it then understand you 100% deserve better baby. i seriously want you guys to understand you do not need to have sex because you're dating, or because it's fucking 2019 and every teenager is having sex.

now about guys and i should say girls, we have society standards. and those tear people down because girls have to look like goddamn kim kardashian or kylie jenner. big breasts and a big ass but little waist, and heat is on the guys they have to have a perfect dick size and they gotta be a certain way and hot and all ripped. and when woman or men aren't like that then why even look at them. i will openly tell everyone my bra size and my jean size, and i won't judge a guy based off the looks and i don't think anyone else should. you women don't need to look like kim kardashian you're beautiful just the way you are, and you're not even plastic! and men you guys don't need to look like your on steroids like chill just be yourself your still attractive.

i just really hope you guys take this stuff to heart, not all of it maybe but most of it. because let's be real we cannot live in a world where we only want the best looking guys or girls, and we all have to fuck as teenagers or else we are lame or stupid. we just need to live life as ourselves, and i know we only live once so live hardcore and do everything- only do what you're comfortable with and live life comfortably now you can go out and do what you want but make sure it is what you want.

i love all you guys even though i might not know all of you, i love all of you remember that you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to about any and everything. 💫💛

XX Nakia