Say It -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 739

Warnings: It gets steamy in this one, and it seems more of a TJ one, alcohol mentioned, heavy drinking!!!!

Prompt: It's all friends and whiskey after your break up with your now ex-boyfriend. You and TJ get into a little heart-to-heart.
**Part 1**

❁ ❁

You look at your best friend TJ through tears, he had just opened the door to this sight. It was probably the worst thing he could do.

His gaze dropped onto his best friend since childhood crying, his heart broke at the sight. His eyes seemed to widen, and his lips parted he didn't know what to say.

Then he felt himself latch onto you, he was afraid he might've scared you "What happened?" You didn't answer you just hugged him back.

"Come here." He picks you up bridal style and carries you inside towards his room.

He sits on the bed with you, and you continue to cry into his shoulder while holding onto him "We broke- broke up." TJ nods knowing what you meant already.

"I'm here." He whispers gently.

You nod and hold onto him "I don't wanna cry, TJ." You look up at him and he looks into your eyes and nods.

"Let's fix that then." He left the room before entering with a bag of stuff.

You give him a confused look, he smirks sitting in front of you "This is my remedy for idiots." You giggle as he hands you a full bottle of Vodka "I've learned that, that one." He points to the bottle.

"Is your favorite." He concludes you smile and open the bottle.

He takes out another one but that one holds whiskey, he takes a long swig of his as you do. You shake your head slowly as the alcohol goes through your body "That's what I needed." TJ smirks.

"I know." You finished the bottles together exchanging them for one another's bottle.

He pulls out something else "This can help to." You look at the bottle more whiskey.

"Give it to me." He smirks and opens the bottle.

One thing TJ knew is you could handle your alcohol, and that you loved your alcohol when you really needed. Plus he admired you when you would drink, because to you there was no limit.

And the aftermath was also shocking when you drank, you always did something chill and laid back. It seemed like you never got drunk.

"TJ, are you okay? You blanked there for a minute." TJ looked at you and nodded.

"You're just different, y'know that?" You look at him as he takes the bottle and takes a long hard drink.

"What do you mean?" He watches you drink from the same bottle.

"You're beautiful, and mesmerizing. You're my best friend too, but something about you intrigues me in a different way from just a best friend." You look at him.

"You can handle almost anything, and you're always there for me. When am I there for you? Only when it gets bad and you need alcohol? I don't wanna be that kind of person to you." You look at him.

"Neither do I." He nods slowly taking in what he had just said and you had.

"TJ, you're my best friend." He takes the bottle from your hand and takes the last drink of it.

"I think I'm tired of that title." He pulls you over to him so your face was inches away from his.

"Just let me try something." His lips hover over yours as he dips in kissing you before pulling off quickly.

He slowly nods before kissing you again but this time keeping the contact between the both of you, he slides his arms around your waist and you lock your hands behind his neck.

"I think I'm in love with you." TJ whispers once he breaks away.

You look at him "I think the same thing here." He pulls you back down towards him kissing you harder trying to shake the new feeling.

It was different from when he tried this with all those other people, to him right now they didn't matter to him the only person on his mind was you. And what he would next.

He broke away looking at you "Tell me I can." You didn't need any further explanation to know what TJ meant.

"Please, love." He looked into your eyes waiting for the answer.

"Yes."

❁ ❁