Frozen • TJ Hammond

Word Count: 917

Warnings: Alcohol, and drugs mentioned.

Prompt: N/A ← Sometimes I just don't know what to say.

♪♪

You stood there frozen as you stared at your best friend, he saw the tears brimming in your eyes and it broke his heart. He never expected it to be like this, to go down like this- but it did, it was.

"Y/n-" TJ started but you shook your head holding your hand up.

"Tell me you didn't, tell me it was all lies." You looked at him with a few tears falling down your cheeks, he wanted to walk over and tell you a thousand times he was sorry and hold onto you.. but he couldn't.

"I-I'm sorry." Tears spilled from your eyes after his words, he walked forwards and you stepped back.

"Stay the hell away from me." You warned holding your hands out to him "Y/n, I'm sorry but please don't do this." You looked at him and shook your head.

"I hate you so much, TJ. And that will never change."

♪♪

That was a week ago, TJ now sat in his apartment pouting. He hadn't been out since that moment, he had enough alcohol to suffice for the month or so. After that he'd probably contact a dealer.

He looked over at the picture of you on his 21st birthday, you were both holding onto each other and smiling. You two were always the best of friends, but then TJ betrayed you in an unimaginable way. But he didn't think of you, he thought of himself.

He slammed the bottle of whiskey against the wall, tears rolling down his cheeks "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He growls mad at himself for what he had done to you.

He remembers the look on your face when he had told you he was sorry, it was horrible he seen the pain and the heart break. He seen the betrayal and the slight glimmer of hate and hurt. He hated himself, but when you told him you hated him..

He wished he never existed, he never wanted you to hate him. He wanted your love and affection, he wanted you to always see the good in him but now you saw how ugly he truly was. And that was his breaking point.

He'd used cocaine, and heroine before. Hell he loved it one point, but then you came along and helped him off of it and nursed him back to health. Now what was he do? You hated him, you wouldn't ever help him if he relapsed.

You sat in your apartment skimming the channels, it was a dull Saturday morning. You were probably gonna call your best friend Ashley to go for a jog or run, or maybe just brunch.

You sighed and entered your kitchen looking for something to drink, you were debating on orange juice or water. But before you could make a decision your phone started ringing.

You raced over to it answering it "Hello?" You listened closely and dropped the phone racing to find your keys and shoes. You frantically threw on some flip flops and rushed out- you could less that you were in a sports bra and leggings.

You got in the driver's seat and realized a black sweat jacket next to you, you quickly slipped it on and started your car up speeding out of the parking lot. You blew your horn at probably every car you assumed was going slower than it was suppose to.

You finally made it to your destination and ran inside, you scanned every door until you found the one. You shoved it open quickly and froze, your heart broke into a million pieces.

There lay TJ he was hooked up to various machines they were monitoring his heart beat, or they were doing something else. His eyes were closed, and his skin pale. He looked rugged.

You slowly took a few steps towards him hearing the door shut quietly behind you. His head moved slightly and you froze hoping he would open his eyes. You looked him up and down as he lay there covered by the night gown and blankets.

TJ looked pitiful, as if he hadn't been eating right. You could tell he was drinking and you knew he was in here because he had overdosed on some drugs.

You wiped a few stray tears away and walked over to him, he groaned quietly and his gorgeous blue eyes fluttered open "T-TJ?" He looked over at you and your heart leaped.

"Y/n? You're here?" Instantly you hugged him, you could careless about anything else. You were so afraid he was gonna die, and now here he was.

He instantly hugged you back, he actually pulled you onto him burying his face in your neck "I'm so so sorry Y/n." He cried quietly.

"So am I, TJ." You whispered tears rolling down your cheeks.

He pulled you back and pulled your face closer "I'm in love with you Y/n, and I am so incredibly sorry I hurt you that way." You looked him in the eyes and nodded.

"I don't care about it anymore, I love you and I don't wanna lose you TJ." He shook his head and pressed his lips to yours.

"You aren't going to, I'm yours forever." He whispers pulling you close to him as he cuddles up to you.

"And I'm yours forever." You whispered.

♪♪
This book will continue!!
XOXO Danosaurious™