Stop -» Blaine

Words: 1248

Warnings: Mild violence, mild cursing.

Prompt: Blaine gets into a fight and you try to stop him but that doesn't really work out so well. Only to have Blaine apologize a thousand times.

Mini note: I finally have a Blaine one! And it's not requested just so you know. Anyways hope you still enjoy it! Those are Blaine's hottest moments! Lemme know what you think of the Blaine chapter, please babes!

❁ ❁

"Blaine is seriously a cutie, how did you manage to get him?" Amanda your best friend questions watching as Blaine is busy working with someone, you look at Amanda and smile.

"I'm just that talented." You answer giggling, that had caught Blaine's attention and he looks over at you with his charming smile.

Break had finally hit and you were ready to get it on... You know hanging out with your best friends and your loving boyfriend. Of course you went to the ski lodge Blaine worked at so you guys could party for free basically.

You were young and when you were young parties and having fun was the main thing you did, especially since you grew up with good money and fell into the 'popular' group of friends. And your looks never failed you either.

You sit in your room waiting for Amanda to finish her 'cute ski' outfit. Of course you were already dressed and just waiting to get down there to see Blaine.

"Done!" Amanda spins and you see her baby pink ski outfit.

"Cute girl! Let's go!"

"An let's go see your hottie!" Amanda grabs your hand and you race downstairs to get outside faster to see Blaine.

You make it outside and look for Blaine, he was down the hill talking to some skiers- he did work here maybe he was just reminding them of the rules? It didn't matter you and Amanda headed down there nonetheless.

Blaine spots you and rushes the skiers off before sending you one of his many charming smiles that you loved "Y/n, get over here beautiful!" You reach him and he automatically hugs you adding a sweet kiss to your cheek.

You notice the skiers Blaine was previously talking to looking back at you guys and talking "Who were those guys?" You ask nodding towards the guys Blaine looks back and rolls his eyes before looking back at you with loving eyes.

"Those were just some skiers breaking the rules, you know those guys. You explain the rules and they get mad at you." He laughs it off and you nod smiling, you simply adored Blaine.

"So there's a party tonight, you guys coming or not?" Amanda pipes up.

Blaine slings his arm around your shoulders "When do we not arrive at a party?" Blaine comments smiling down towards you "In other words, yeah we'll be there." You smile towards Amanda.

You and Blaine were always seen as a good couple by everyone else, and they weren't wrong he was a great boyfriend and very loving. You've only ever seen the sweet and generous side of Blaine it's like he didn't have a temper at all.

Later on you and Amanda were busy getting ready for the party "Crazy hair is better!" Amanda mimics Brittany a girl you both equally hate.