Be Mine? -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 2306

Warnings:  Rock throwing, hitting Tony, and I think that's it.

Prompt: Valentine's Day is around the corner and the whole tower is feeling the love- for you and Bucky that is. And it comes as a shock when your older brother is up for the new arrangement everyone else is excited for.. It was gonna be a long week for you and your best friend.

❁ ❁

You sat on the couch staring at the TV screen bored out of your mind, the show playing currently was some romantic comedy that you didn't really care too much for. Valentine's Day was just a week away and every TV station was playing romance movies, which really wasn't your thing.

"Well isn't someone getting into the mood?" Nat joked as she sat on the couch with you, you sighed and shook your head "Not hardly. I can't find a simple TV show that doesn't involve two people slowly falling in love and being too stubborn to admit it until the end." You look over at her in all seriousness.

"Hey that reminds me a lot of some people I know, for instance like you and Bucky." Sam joins in the conversation making you roll your eyes "Or you and your bird costume." You comment back making him pout.

"Hey, that was a one time thing!" He exclaims heading towards the training/work out room of the tower.

"You know we're right." Nat comments getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen, you sigh and roll your eyes "We are best friends!" You try convincing her.

                                                                         ❁ ❁

"So Buck, Valentine's Day is coming up. Got any plans?" Bucky looks up at his best friend with a questioning look "No," he simply answered Steve nodded his head "Why not? It is obvious you and Y/n are in love with each other." Bucky's eyes widen at Clint's statement.

"Give it up guys. They will never get together." Tony intrudes on the conversation with Sam tailing in right behind. Bucky put his head down and walked out of the room towards his bedroom hoping to get some peace from the guys.

"Vision, Nat, Banner, Wanda get down here we need to discuss some things." Tony calls for the other super-humans to attend the 'important' meeting.

"Now we all know that Y/n and Bucky have some kind of feelings for each other but they won't admit it." Steve starts off "And they need to, it's getting weird." Sam adds making everyone nod in agreement.

"Okay so what do we do?" Tony questions shocking everyone "Tony are you okay with this?" Tony shrugs "I mean I guess, he makes her happy." Tony rolls his eye at everyone's slight excitement and sighs "On with the conversation." He groans crossing his arms.

"Okay, so here's the plan," Nat grins as everyone closes in to make sure they are the only ones who can hear what she says- even though you and Bucky are occupied in the kitchen.

"Have you seen the spoon that was on the counter?" Bucky asks with a confused look on his face "You put it away, Bucky." You giggle as he looks at you with a small blush "Right, right. I forgot.. Again." You just smile and return to getting yourself some water.

"There you guys are! I have been looking for you two, tonight we are having a movie night and it is mandatory that you show up." Tony eyes Bucky at the end of the sentence making Bucky slowly nod "I will this time." You look at Tony and roll your eyes "Okay dad." You tease he sighs.

"I am your older brother so I have a right to tell you what to do." He comments leaving the kitchen. Bucky looks over at you and shakes his head "I still have a hard time believing you are related to him." He comments you giggle and shrug "So do I." You head out of the kitchen towards your shared room with Nat.