Hidden Family -» Chase Collins

Word Count: 1142

Warnings: N/A

Prompt: In which the Ipswich boys learn they aren't the only ones that do magic at Spencer's. And Chase Collins, who is he? Just as Chase and the Ipswich boys were getting comfortable, a new student walks in that captures their attention. And just might be a story of her own.

Caleb sighed as he looked through a family lineage book, one that had every family of Massachusetts in it. Tyler was sifting through old paper work, Pogue was looking through files, Reid was busy trying to find you on social medias, and Chase he sat there going through a book. Each boy was busy trying to figure out who you were "I think I found something, Allen and Marie Arrow." The boys all looked at Tyler.

"No way she is an Arrow, she was too sweet." Reid protests "Well they moved out of here after Marie found out she was pregnant, and she did just say she moved here." Tyler shrugs.

"Let's think this out, she could be a family that has fallen off the face of the planet or just be a regular girl we are technically stalking." Poe pipes in.

"Pogue is right, what are we hoping to do here. If we have questions why not ask people who know the Ipswich families." Caleb agrees.

"I think we should keep looking, what if they left for a reason. What if they were covered up? A family not to be found." Tyler thinks out loud "I agree, remember my family." Chase speaks up "Banished because they were so power hungry." Chase finishes "Right, okay continue looking." Caleb nods.

"How do you even spell.. Whoa." Reid clicks on your social media profile "She's an Arrow!" He exclaims showing the others his phone "Y/n Arrow." Chase reads aloud "Stop, all of us are males she is female. I thought we were all suppose to be male?" Poe questions.

"My mom told me that." Caleb sighs "She is the only Ipswich female. Why didn't she tell us? She had to have known we were the Ipswich boys." Reid thinks aloud.

"Because she was hiding herself, why tell us she is an Arrow at all? She isn't telling us everything, and no one knows much of anything but the Arrow family." Poe states "So you think her family has some dark past?" Chase asks "Sorry bro, your girl got a psycho family." Tyler shrugs.

The next day your were walking down the hall when you spotted Chase and Reid, they looked at you and started walking towards you. You turned around only to see Tyler and Pogue heading towards you, the only other way was to your right and Caleb stood there so you stopped.

"What?" You ask defiantly "We just wanna know if you're an Arrow." Caleb says calmly "What does it matter to you guys? Oh, wait the Ipswich boys that's right. Screw off." You mutter.

"We aren't your enemy here, Y/n." You look at Chase "Then stay out of my business, and stop researching me. You don't know me and you never will." You shove past Caleb and the boys stand there quietly "Does she seriously hate us?" Reid asks.

"I guess," Chase sighs.

"Is it just me or is Chase totally already crushing on Arrow?" Reid asks once his friend is out of ear shot.

"He is, and maybe he won't stop. That's our hope." Tyler sighs "I still can't believe her though, we just wanna know." Caleb shrugs "We already know, Poe. She's the sixth Ipswich, but she's a female." Caleb answers his friends statement.

You sat at a table alone, you didn't feel like eating- you just weren't hungry. You let your pencil aimlessly sketch out a tree as your mind drifted back to Chase, he was nice and helpful but to do that with his friends? To just look up like you were a celebrity? You didn't really care for that.

"Can I sit here?" You look up into stormy grey eyes "Chase." You scoff "Sure, what's stopping you. My last name?" He shakes his head sitting down.

"I'm sorry we didn't ask you, but we just wanted to know who you were." You look at him and you could tell he was being genuine "I didn't say anything because my family's magic is a lot stronger than normal. My parents were suspected of some dark magic or something, so they left. When I was ten they died in a car accident." You shrugged.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n." Chase places his hand on yours and you shrug "It's whatever." Chase starts smiling and you raise an eyebrow "Stop, that's creepy as hell." He laughs "Come with me, sweetheart." He stands up extending his hand, you stare at his hand giving that look like "you are so going to kill me."

He chuckles "I'm not apart of a cult, I swear. I just wanna take you somewhere." He smiles you take his hand and he leads you out of school "Take your girl on a nice date, now!" Reid calls making you and Chase laugh.

You finally get to sit on a large rock and he moves over next to you "It's beautiful." You whisper looking out at the pond in front of you, it was truly a beautiful sight..

"Yeah, it is." Chase whispers.

A few months later you were completely wrapped up in the Ipswich boys, but now it was summer and you were on break. You stayed at the Arrow mansion and of course the boys had to come and see it, their parents came as well- they even met you and understood you weren't doing anything black/dark magic at all.

"Time to get up- DUDE!" Steven shut the door quickly and you looked at Chase who lay in the bed next to you without a shirt "Steven it isn't like that!" Chase informs him "Where the hell did your shirt go, don't do that I thought there was a fondue moment." You and Chase lost it, all you could hear was laughter "What?" Steven asks.

"Fondue moment?!" You and Chase laugh in unison "Just get out of bed." Steven mutters feeling a little embarrassed for his 'fondue moment' line.

You and Chase sat up after your laughter had died down "I wouldn't you know." Chase finally speaks up "You wouldn't?" You question looking at Chase "I wouldn't do that with you, yet. Like I want to take you out first, like on a date." You nod.

"I think he was just kidding, Chase." He shrugs "I'm not, I want to take you on a date. I really like you Y/n." You look at him and nod "I like you too." You whisper.

"So tonight sound good?" He asks you giggle and nod.

"Perfect." He kisses you on the cheek before you set out to start your day.

I have a funeral to go to... so Imma just write new parts to this till then.

XOXO Danosaurious