please read psa

there's a very big thing that i need to discuss with you guys , and the one thing i want absolutely no one to say is 'i am so sorry you went through that' or 'i'm sorry i hope things get better for you' because this is a very real thing that isn't discussed much . so relationship abuse is a real deal , and everyone is most associated with physical abuse and what i am going to be talking about is not that kind of abuse . there is mental and verbal abuse and i wanna talk about them because i lived through them and i have to thank Saphfox  , pPetertinglee  , and my boo thang TTomHollanddismyfeen15  for helping me through it and out of it , now let's talk about it .
mental and verbal abuse is a real thing and you never know it's happening while it's happening , until you can sit back and realize what's going you just never know . i also wanna brig into the conversation narcissistic relationships , which truly i didn't know existed until my dear friend Saphfox  told me i was in one , and those are messy ugly relationships you never wanna touch . now narcissists are people who value themselves too much because truly they hate themselves or they're pussies basically , they put themselves above everybody else in way . they value themselves and think of themselves as being superior to other people , and they don't fall in love plus they don't care for their partner they only care about the needs their partner can fulfill or the ones they can't fill .

now mental and verbal abuse is belittling you , screaming at you and taking away your self worth . they will cuss you , treat your mental health poorly and make you feel as if you are absolutely nothing without even laying a hand on you . your partner may even tell you that he or she is all you need , that you don't need friends or family this is their power grab they want to own you , to take you away from any and everybody who could possibly help you see the real side of the situation , they may even tell you that if you don't do as they say they will leave you . your partner , if like this , will do everything to make you fall in love with them and or make you feel as if you need them in your life to live . this is their owning behavior they may throw to you . he or she may even tell you their behavior is them showing you how much they love you such as my ex man said 'a real nigga is gonna control you if they really love you' making me think him cussing me , screamin at me , and being a controlling jerk was his way of showing me he loved me . they may also try to keep you stuck to them with a baby , your boyfriend or husband may try to get you pregnant or your girlfriend or wife may try to get pregnant on purpose.

that is to ensure you don't leave them and if you do they may threaten you like this 'if you leave me i will take our baby and go' or say 'if i leave you imma take our baby and go' it's another to grab power to make sure you never leave them or just to threaten you and scare.

they will also make everything your fault , they fell down and you were asleep well it's your fault , if they walked into a wall it's your fault for not stopping them - or something as stupid as their shoe came untied bitch ya best believe you did it . nonetheless they will make everything your fault , they may also make everything you do a form of you cheating . these kind of relationships are very very toxic to your well being and to yourself , they may or will threaten to kill you if you leave or threaten to kill you and your new man / woman if you move on ,, mine did and it scared me so much . if anyone is struggling with a relationship like this or struggling with way worse please reach out to a family member , reach out to a loved one . if you are too embarrassed like i was please reach out to me , i may not know you but nobody should ever go through what i did it was horrible , ugly and disgusting and it's the worse thing on the planet of the earth . especially when you're pregnant no baby deserves a mother or father like that . you men and women are so beautiful and handsome and string you deserve so much better , it took me four months but i finally learned my own self worth again and with those three beautiful people by my side i made it out for the better of me .

please for everything in yourself get out of the mentally / verbal abusive relationship or narcissistic relationship you may be in , or if it's a friendship even . my inbox is always open if you feel like you have nobody else to turn to . you're all so beautiful and strong don't let any man or woman take you down like this .

love always , nakia