New Years -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 964

Warnings: Mentioning of sexual activities, mentioning of being drunk.

Prompt: You wake up the morning after New Years, only to find someone else in the same bed as you from last night. Soon you piece together what happens, but you didn't understand why.
**Part 2**

❁ ❁

The sun streams through the curtains, as you try to hide your eyes with the sheets wrapped around you. You roll over and try to get comfortable before realizing one of three things.

There were two arms touching you, one under your neck comfortable and another thrown over your clothed waist loosely. You stayed there with your eyes closed and a million thoughts running through your mind, finally you decided to open your eyes.

Your eyes scan the sleeping face next to you it was- TJ?! Your best friend who just had to make-out with you last night after the count down?! Your heart was racing as you noticed your clothing and his were laying on the ground.

You swallow hard as you realize you were holding your breath. You rolled over and looked at the wall panicking, you look down to see what was exactly covering your body only to see TJ's white cotton button up shirt on you.

He must he be wearing his boxers, God you hope so. You feel him shift as he nuzzles up to you, before letting out a heavy sigh. He's awake?!

'Shit Y/n! What did you get yourself into?!' Your head started pounding and you close your eyes tightly.

"Are you awake?" TJ whispers softly.

"Mhmm." You hum in response trying to keep the communication short so you wouldn't have to fight this migraine- well your hang over.

That's it! You two were just drunk! It doesn't matter what you did, you guys were drunk and didn't know what you were doing! Thank God!

"How's your head?" He whispers against your neck you prayed to God he was still drunk.

You knew TJ was gay, and that he occasionally had sex with women to make sure he was still gay. And this was probably just one of those times, and you didn't wanna be that girl he had sex with just to tell you he's gay the next morning. It was pointless not to mention you were his best friend and you knew he was gay!

"It hurts." You admit.

He sighs before placing a gentle kiss on your neck "I'll be right back, love." He leaves the room and heads towards- God knows where.

You sit up and notice your dress and heels scattered on the floor, while the duvet and sheets on the bed were destroyed and pulled every which way. TJ walks back in with a glass of water and a pill.

He sits on the bed next to you shoving the contents in his hands in yours gently "It's to help with the headache." TJ informs you making you nod and take the pill quickly.

He takes the glass of water and sets it aside, before looking at the floor. He draws his bottom lip between his teeth as he processes something, you didn't know what.

You looked at the bed thinking about your best friends, you did black out while kissing TJ. The only thing you remember is him getting a cab and you two finishing the job back at his place, continuously making-out in the cab.

"I'm sorry." TJ looks at the side of your face you couldn't make eye contact right now, especially with the bright light from the morning sun- scratch that it's 1:12 pm.

"About?" You manage to get out trying not to leave him in a one-way conversation.

"Last night, it's my fault. I-" he trails off with a sigh thinking of the right words.

"That dress, with you in it. It just looked right, you just looked right. And I wanted you." TJ whispers quietly his words filled the room no matter how quiet he was, which made your eyes slightly widen.

What did he just say?

"What?" You finally look up at him seeing a sincere look in his eyes and facial expression, your eye contact wouldn't break no matter how hard you tried.

"You're beautiful." TJ whispers 10x more quieter then the first time but you were able to here it.

"TJ?" You finally look down shaking your head slightly "What? I'm not lying, I'm not kidding!" TJ slips his fingers around your jaw turning your face to look towards him.

"You're beautiful. And I love you." He admits you were taken back by this.

"It's crazy, I know. Trust me, I know. I figured I'd always be gay, but I don't think I'd ever met someone like you before. I've known you for so long, and I started falling for you but I announced I was gay. I thought you didn't like me then last night, I wasn't even that drunk but it seemed like you were."

"I didn't want you thinking I took advantage of you, because I didn't. I wanted to test the waters it's why I first kissed you, and it seemed right. So I brought you back here, and then this happened. I'm so sorry." He shakes his head.

"I never told you no." You point out.

He looks you in the eyes.

"Do you want me?" He asks carefully.

"If you want me, I'll take you." He smiles taking you to the mattress cuddling you.

"I love you, Y/n. I mean it." He whispers into the crook of your neck.

"I love you too! Stop that it tickles." He keeps breathing deep into your neck trying to tickle you making you laugh.

"TJ!" You laugh.

"That's my name, beautiful." He kisses your cheek.

❁ ❁