Say It -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 822

Warnings: Mentioning of alcohol, and a vague description of your night.

Prompt: After hot night with your best TJ, you work on fixing the story to get it straighter. But that doesn't help when you wake up in the same bed as him.

❁ ❁

"Y/n?" TJ's voice was quiet and soft as he woke up.

And what he woke up to was anything but your causal Sunday morning. He awoke with his arm around something small and soft, covered in his t-shirt and his blankets from his bed. He shifted so he could try to see who was next to him when he heard a bottle fall off the bed.

He looks back at it and can't help but wonder what happened last night. He goes back to his quest of finding out who the (h/c) beauty was laying next to him, he looks over you and his breath hitches in his throat.... He didn't?! Did he?

He sighs quietly bitting hard on his bottom lip, he thought it was you but he couldn't remember if it was you for sure.

You move around under his arm as he had unconsciously laid his head back down remembering last night vaguely.

❁ ❁

"I think I'm in love with you." TJ whispers once he breaks away.

You look at him "I think the same thing here." He pulls you back down towards him kissing you harder trying to shake the new feeling.

It was different from when he tried this with all those other people, to him right now they didn't matter to him the only person on his mind was you. And what he would next.

He broke away looking at you "Tell me I can." You didn't need any further explanation to know what TJ meant.

"Please, love." He looked into your eyes waiting for the answer.

"Yes."

It took off from there, clothes were soon scattered throughout the room. The bag had fallen off the bed, and TJ cursed under his breath about the stupid bag making you giggle. And that started another fire in him.

One thing after another, TJ was laying beside you under the covers.

TJ looked over at you, watching you seemed slightly uncomfortable being fully undressed in a bed. He leaned over and grabbed onto his shirt he had been wearing "There you go, love." You look at him before slipping into it.

❁ ❁

"TJ?" He looks at you frozen in time.

"Yeah, love?" Was his automatic response he could see you were still halfway asleep.

"Wait.... TJ?" Your eyes fully opened and he saw the (e/c) in them.

"Yeah it's me." He looked at you confused.

"Last night, we... We're best friends." You finally get out.

TJ's heart broke into a million pieces at this "Yeah we are best friends." He speaks carefully biting on his lip disappointed.

How come he didn't see that coming? Of course after that you'd friend zone him again. You probably forgot what he told you last night! But how could you?! He thought he made it clear that he didn't wanna just be friends, that he wanted a little more!

Nope! No, no, no! You didn't see that, of course you didn't! How could you?! He should've known after being gay, and doing what he has you'd figure you were just one of his other girls he was testing himself on to make sure he was gay!

He runs a hand through his hair, he was beyond pissed at this moment. He needed to do something, anything! To prove to you he didn't just wanna be friends.

He rolls over on top of you and you look at him confused, he leaned down kissing you. That's all it took to wrap you up in him, his lips were soft and warm even if it was the morning.

He stabilized himself with a hand on each side of your head, he pulled away from you and placed his forehead against yours.

"Let me be clear, doll face." TJ opens his eyes to look you dead in the eyes.

You could see in his eyes gentleness, and something you've never seen from TJ- passion.

TJ looks at you for another second "I don't just wanna be your friend anymore." TJ whispers.

"I wanna be more." Your breathing stopped as you looked at him.

"What's his face pissed me off so much, he got to date you! To love you, to touch you, hold you, and get your love in return! When all I've been trying to do is get that! It wasn't right, and then last night.... Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" TJ cracked a smile at the end of it.

"Yeah." You slowly nod he lets himself fall on top of you and he buries his face into your shoulder.

"Finally I get you." TJ whispers.

"Finally you ask me out." You mumble quietly.

❁ ❁