Who? -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 783

Warnings: Mild cursing.

Prompt: Tony throws another party, but this time he invites you to join the party along with thousands of his other friends. After attending the party you feel as if you made a mistake but make no move to change it, instead something there captivates you.

❁ ❁

Bucky sets the plastic cup aside that Tony had shoved in his hands before leaving to go talk to some friends. This wasn't Bucky's idea, he didn't wanna be here at all. He would rather be with Hydra and that's saying something.

Steve looks at his best friend, and knew he felt out of place. But there was nothing Steve could say to fix that he could only try and warm Bucky up to the idea of a party going on in the tower.

"Having fun?" Steve walks up to his best friend who glares at him.

"This is a waste of my time." Bucky mutters.

"When's the last time you had fun like this? Back in the 40's?" Steve looks at his friend.

"Who did Tony invite that he can't wait for?" Sam asks changing the subject he didn't even know anything about "What do you mean?" Steve asks this new topic had somehow got Bucky to forget about the party.

"Tony is bragging about how he knows this incredible person he invited, and that no one will believe he actually invited them." Sam clarifies "Sounds like a Tony thing." Steve shrugs.

"No clue, Buck?"

"I don't know." Bucky shrugs.

❁ ❁

The elevator dings signaling someone had just arrived Steve, Sam, and Bucky looked at each other before looking at the elevator "Hell no." Sam whispers watching you step out of the elevator in a full on black suit that made others look at you too.

Tony walks over with a smile "Someone's late." You nod "Better late then never right, Tony?" You follow him to a small group of friends away from Steve, Sam, and Bucky.

"Who is she?" Bucky couldn't take his eyes off of you knowing you meant something to this side of the world.

"She's a skilled girl." Sam mumbles.

"Which means?" Bucky asks looking at Sam.

"Bucky, that's Y/n Y/l/n. She's like us, she helps people out and tries to save people everyday. No one has ever gotten to break her, and surprisingly she likes Tony enough to deal with his stuff." Steve clarifies.

"She jumps out of windows for a living basically." Sam adds.

"What does that mean?" Bucky looked between the two curiously.

"There isn't a window she can't jump out of. She does anything to do what she needs to, that girl is someone you wanna be best friends with." Sam looks at Bucky.

You and Tony continued the small conversation with the people in front of you until you noticed someone, someone who was staring right at you. You looked at Tony "Who's that?" You ask Tony glances at Bucky.

Bucky noticed this and looked towards Sam and Steve.

"That's Bucky Barnes, you know him well." You nod and look back at Tony.

"Let's go meet them."

❁ ❁

Before Sam, Steve, and Bucky knew it you and Tony were right near them "Tony, hey there." Sam tries to start a conversation with Tony.

"Guys meet Y/n Y/l/n. In the flesh." Tony smirks you look at the three guys.

"Hi, I'm Steve Rogers." He extends his hand and you take it shaking his hand.

"Y/n." Was all you said.

You shook Sam's hand, before nodding towards Bucky who was just staring at you. He couldn't remove his eyes, you were different up close.

The party seemed to go on, and you actually had gotten into a conversation with Bucky. He seemed like a nice person with some rough edges, and he seemed taller up close.

"We should get them together." Tony whispers to Steve.

"I think I know a plan, at least to get them to kiss." Steve watches you two talk.

Nat was behind Bucky while Sam stood in front of her "Tell me when to fall." Nat whispers, as soon as she was told to fall Bucky fell forward landing right on top of you with your faces barely even apart.

Bucky stared down at you with wide eyes, and you only stared up at him knowing that this was devised by Tony....... You only live once right?

You lean up closing what very very little space you had kissing Bucky, Tony and Steve smile before realizing Bucky wasn't pulling away but keeping the kiss and deepening it.

"Yeah, he wanted it." Steve agrees with Tony.

"Looks like you owe me 20." Tony smirks.

❁ ❁