Little Stan -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 812

Warnings: None.

Prompt: Seb has an interview with you about the movie: Captain America: Civil War. But towards the end Seb gets a little more comfortable, and releases one of his theories about you and him that isn't that fake.

❁ ❁

"Welcome with me, Sebastian Stan and Y/n  Y/l/n." Ellen announces making the crowd applaud and cheer.

You and Sebastian walk out hand in hand with a small side conversation and smile, you hug Ellen before Seb does and you each take your seats. Ellen sighs "So you two, are- you are what?" Ellen asks.

"Officially married as of last year, but with the show we couldn't quite get it out there with the public." Seb answers proudly.

"I miss all the good stuff, it's not fair." Ellen teases.

"Okay so you guys met on the movie of Captain America: The First Avenger? How was that like working with each other, and trying to get a relationship together?" Ellen asks you smile.

"It wasn't hard, we didn't start dating until after the movie. We got together before the big premiere though." You answer Ellen looks at you shocked.

"But there was flirting?" You and Seb nod "Yeah, pretty much." Seb answers.

"How was Civil War? I know you two had some hand-on-hand combat, and your characters completely hated each other." Ellen points out shock evident in her voice.

"Easy."

"Hard."

You and Sebastian make eye contact "How was it easy?" Seb asks you shrug "It was easier then trying to act like I had a crush on you." You answer "Act like?" Ellen asks.

You nod "See in Civil War, you get a bit of Y/c/n's past. And you can see she was apparently one of the greatest assassins, and then The Winter Soldier had showed up in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. He became an assassin and it made my character hate him, knowing what it was like to be a 'killer' and then watch someone else go through it." You answer.

"But act like you have a crush?" Ellen asks.

"Well yeah, I love him. And I have to hate him for being an assassin and doing wrong like I once did." You answer.

"But he didn't know what he was doing." Seb points out.

"My character didn't know that until after Steve had told her, then Civil War came up and it was my character against Steve, and Bucky. Overall the hatred built up in Civil War." You explain Sebastian nods agreeing.

"So, Y/n's character was Steve's younger sister and Steve tried to get Bucky and Y/c/n on good terms after all the fighting. How was that scene like?" Ellen asks.

"Awful." You and Seb agree.

"How?" Ellen asks.

"I had to fight her, and throw her through a window. It was the hardest scene because I had to beat her up- in the show. It was hard because after we got the special affect make up on her and me, I felt like I actually did the damage." Seb answers.

"For me it's the same, but also its different. It was hard to try to fight him back, especially when I had to hit him over and over again with a wooden rod nearby in the building we were in." You answer.

❁ ❁

You went through some more questions before Ellen got on the topic of your everyday life, and the new action movie you were in.

"So this new movie, I hear Sebastian here isn't in it. But you do in fact have a lover." You nod agreeing with her.

"I do. In this new movie, I'm the main character with the guy (favorite male actor) and he becomes my love interest in the show, along with a lot of flirting on the show- on camera." You answer.

Seb crosses his arm taking a deep breath smiling "How do you feel about it?" Ellen asks Sebastian "I can't answer that. I just know I'm not a giant fan." He answers.

You start to wrap up before Ellen clears her throat "Any last words before we say goodbye?" Ellen asks.

You shake your head.

"Yeah. I wanna thank Y/n for being there through the shows and everything else, and the fans they are amazing. And don't worry I promise soon there's gonna be a little Stan running around." Your mouth slightly falls open.

"How did you know?" You look at Sebastian with a serious tone.

"Wait- you're? Seriously?" His expression fell and you couldn't read it.

You slowly nod "I'm gonna be a dad!" Seb jumps up excitedly and Ellen smiles clapping.

"Oh, you didn't know. I thought you did." You smile shyly.

"God, I love this woman!" Seb plants a kiss on your cheek happily.

"I love you too." You smile with a slight blush.

❁ ❁