A Big Ass Thank You

I am thanking you all who have stayed with this book, and these people:

stuckymylife
chrxstxxa
glitterbvtch
noplaceinheaven_01
Racerchix16
AmiliaLouiseDrew
Tomhollandismyfeen15
KariLeBegueKinsey
Gummybear1178
thecodyfern
-cynefin
abouttoglow
DreamsFirst
mr_freezy
tranqWillowty
patdkoala
Heartalexa_
kybur1
shaxsha3
Deaa1709
Sebbyxmarvelxedits
EllieLovesPlums

Thank you to all of those beautiful accounts, and people for commenting and telling me they don't want this book to end. But I have a sad announcement.

I'm terribly sorry to that one account, that one person who told me to stop writing this book because it had enough chapters. If you want the other updates, then leave. I am not going to be stopping this book for a while. While I was updating and receiving those comments I realized I not only love writing this book- And obviously Sebastian Stan.. But I love you readers.

Your requests and comments are always amazing. And your comments- they never fail me anymore. Sorry to you buddy but get out of here with that shit, this book isn't stopping. And if you don't like that, then get over it pal. Or bring it to me.

I'm not saying this for myself, I am saying this for this book and my readers because some of their comments made me realize how important this book is to some, and how some just enjoy it so much.

Sorry for making this chapter in itself, but I needed to let you guys know. Remember requests are open and there is a new theme!

Btw your comments were fire as fuck, and I'm really glad I didn't tag the person because there were some who said and i quote "they can just choke on a dick" not calling anybody out but just saying.. it was still fire though.

I love you guys so much and I don't say that because you read my books or vote, or follow me I say that because you guys are so amazing and I couldn't ask for better readers.

XOXO Danosaurious™