Ha They Mad

OM FUCKING G MY SHIT IS BACK AND ALL IT TOOK WAS TELLING WATTPAD TO EAT ME OUT, AND SUCK MY DICK WHEN THEY SAID NOT TO USE THAT 'EAT ME OUT' AGAINST THEM. GUYS I AM SO HAPPY AND PUMPED AND LETTING GUYS KNOW MORE CHAPTERS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY BOOKS WILL BE ADDED TOMORROW ALONG WITH TWO NEW BOOKS MY LOVELIES.

oh and wattpad take this to heart to;

Shove your apologies you may have right up your ass, I'm a writer not a pansy ass bitch who is gonna hold your hand. i love your app and i love writing but this was a total dick move like a massive dick move, and frankly i'm not gonna take it. taking my chapters and my reads?! that's too far i could care less how many followers i have but when you come at readers content and take stuff from them- oh hell you picked the wrong damn fight with the wrong damn person. i sincerely hope you get your shit together and make this app all it can be, or simply choke on a dick - yeah even you too men. but again i'm glad my shit is back and i'm glad you got some of your shit in order.

yo and thanks to those bad ass bitches who tagged wattpad in the comments that was fire as hell.

and take this wattpad @Wattpad : "eat me the fuck out before we continue talking, or just simply suck my nonexistent dick" - Danosaurious oh and if you want my name its Nakia - pronounced Na-Key-Ah thanks wattpad < that was sarcasm btw.

thank you babies so much btw.