Scars • Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 1132

Warnings: Language!

Prompt: He is down to get to the bottom of you. But it might take him some time, but he does wanna get to know you. You and your story.

♪♪

You looked at Tony "Why do you need me?" He sighs "Because you're amazing at what you do, and Clint did retire we need someone else like him. And you're better than him." You look at Tony Stark understanding his words.

"What if they don't understand?" Tony shrugs "It isn't up to them to understand, it's up to them to do their job." Tony answers.

"Fine, but only because I don't need you trying to arrest me- again." You cross your arms and he smiles.

"You shot an arrow at me." He protests "You got in my way." You protest back.

He chuckles "Come meet the others." Tony lead you through the tower until you walked into the kitchen. There you saw all of the Avengers.

"Guys meet Y/n. She's one of us now." Tony announces "Tell me you didn't force her into this." Sam looked at you confused.

"Why would you think that?" Tony asks, Bucky sat in his chair with both arms on the table his eyes scanning over you. You wore a black sweatshirt with dark skinny jeans and your hair was in it's natural state, your combat boots had just small scratches and wear on them giving them their character.

"She looks young, Tony." Steve speaks up "Guys leave her alone, and get your eyes back in your head." Wanda and Nat stand up.

"Hey, it wasn't like that." Banner states calmly "Maybe not for you, but definitely for them." Wanda replies.

"Come with us." You followed the two out of the kitchen and to a bedroom "You'll be sleeping in here with me, until Tony gets another room cleared. Is that okay?" Wanda asks you nod.

"Yeah it's fine." Nat looked at you and smiled "I'm Natasha, this is Wanda." Nat introduces.

"And obviously I'm Y/n." They smile and nod "So what do you do? I'm the Scarlett Witch, and she's the Black Widow." Wanda asks.

"Arrow. Or that's what Stark has decided on calling me, I'm a skilled shooter when it comes to bows and arrows." You answer truthfully.

"Finally, the boys are so damn annoying. It'll be nice to have another girl around to prove them wrong." Nat smiles making you smile.

"Glad to help." You reply.

You walked out of the room and headed down the hall looking for Tony, you bumped into someone and jumped back.

"Sorry." You reply looking up into icy blue eyes "No, it's fine. Tony said to give this to you." He nodded down to the big box he was carrying and you smiled.

"Yeah, that's mine." You nod "So where can I put it?" You looked up at him "I can carry it." He shook his head "That wouldn't be nice, I couldn't make a doll carry a box when I could do it." You shrugged.

"I'm use to that." You reply "Doing stuff for myself, with no help." You elaborate.

"Well, now you're not. So where do I put this." You lead him back to yours and Wanda's room.

"Right there, on the floor will be fine." You direct him.

"I'm Bucky by the way." You nod "You already know my name." You raised your hand to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear and that's when your sleeve slanted down.

Bucky noticed a couple scars on your arm and he looked away "I uh.. gotta go." You had realized what he seen and he froze. He wanted to stop you but he didn't.

Soon you were wrapped up in a mission. And saying you were good at shooting arrows was understatement, the others couldn't believe how skilled you were. They still didn't know your age but they knew you were young.

Bucky watched as you easily went by shooting different people in under 1 minute, he was amazed. But he wanted to know what happened to you, and who you were. And he wouldn't stop until he knew.

Weeks were flying by, you had already gotten on good terms with everyone. You were a perfect fit for the team, but they all noticed how a certain Winter Soldier had his eyes on you most of the day. Even if you didn't notice it.

You sat on the couch one day staring at the TV screen blankly, people would be crazy if they thought you didn't notice Bucky almost always around you. And that's when you heard it, footsteps. You closed your eyes and listened hard finding out they were headed for you.

"Are you stalking me?" You asked turning around and staring right at Bucky "Um.. that's not what I was expecting." He replies not understanding how you knew he was coming.

"So you are. Why? Is it because of what you saw?" He walked over and sat on the couch next to you "How did that happen?" You look at him and shrug.

"It wasn't me, there are too many of them." He raised an eyebrow.

"My parents trained me to be what I am, they were just trying to make sure I could protect myself. The scars are from fighting, and having things shot at me. My parents worked hard every day of the week to train me, and it paid off but it's not like I really wanted it." He listened to you closely.

"So your parents made you?" You nod.

"Yep, and for what? I can't go near my family, my siblings anything." He noticed the tears in your eyes and he pulled you close to him, embracing you.

"It's okay, doll face." He whispers as you just rested against him "It's not, I was made to protect my family and I can't." He looked at and you shrugged.

"I was made to be a serial killer, and I was." You looked at him with those gorgeous e/c eyes of yours and he melted.

"Of course you're not, you're a good guy." You whisper making him lightly smile.

He slowly leaned in not understanding why he was just so attracted to you, he slowly but finally reached your lips and kissed you.

"Guys Y/n can stay in Bucky's room they're already trying to make a baby Avenger!" Thor calls out.

"Get the hell out of here." Bucky groans making you giggle.

"James Buchanan Barnes! Language!" Steve scolds.

"Fuck that!" Bucky groans again "You're such a bad example." Thor teases.

"And you're a dick god." Bucky smiles "Language!" Thor laughs.

♪♪
I gotta get my wisdom teeth removed June 12th and I am so scared and nervous. Any advice?
XOXO Danosaurious
I love you.