Oh Baby • Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 1394

Warnings: Cursing!

Prompt: Double Trouble.

Side Note: I have heard feedback and I am gonna continue this book, not only do I love writing it, but I love you guys and you want this book to continue so it will. And there is a theme switch cause my phone freaks when I try to paste the flowers and arrows.

♪♪

You stared at Bucky worried about his next actions "You're not doing anymore missions, doll face." He decides "Buck, it's not that easy." He stares at you his icy blue eyes let you know he had made his mind up.

"We can talk to the others, they have to understand." You shrugged "But I want to continue." He pulls you over to him your body against his "You can't, doll. Please for me?" You sighed.

"Fine, but we have to tell the others tonight." He nods "Consider it already down, darling." He leaned down kissing you gently and you smile "I love you, Buck." You whisper.

"I love you more, princess." He whispers back.

Later that night you sat around the table, you and Bucky were sitting right next to each other- which wasn't odd at all. The whole tower knew you guys were dating.

"Tony, don't be an ass." Nat mutters. Steve looks up pointing his fork at Nat "Language." Steve reminds her.

"Me an ass? Never, besides mind your own business." Tony huffs he was angry about some suit mishap and was complaining to Banner about Banner.

"Back off Tony." Nat warns "Guys this is dinner." Vision reminds them, making them both glare at Vision "Or continue." Vision whispers.

"Anyways stay out of this, it doesn't concern you." Tony sighs "Yeah it does, you made it public." Nat replies.

"I smell a girl fight." Sam smirks "Not the time Sam." Nat glares at him.

Steve sets his fork down "For the last damn time, knock it off!" You looked at your older brother in shock "Steve.." He looked over at you "What?" He asks kindly.

"Language." You remind him making everyone laugh as Captains face goes red.

You didn't talk to the team that night, or the next night, or the very next night. Everytime you guys tried to talk something came up. Finally you and Bucky had enough.

"We're moving out." Bucky announces as his metal hand rests on your shoulders, his head laid back on the back of the couch and his eyes closed.

"What?" Wanda asks shocked "We are moving out." Bucky announces again "Why?" Steve asks.

"Because." You quickly answer shrugging "She's pregnant." Bucky opens his eyes looking at everyone.

"You fondued with my sister?!" Steve asks "If you mean sex, then yes. It's how she got pregnant." Bucky shrugs as you cover your bright red face.

"Unbelievable, we don't need a baby winter soldier running around." You looked at Tony "What did you just call my baby?" He looks around "A little bundle of joy." Tony corrects himself.

You shake your head "We'll be gone next week." Bucky informs everyone "I can't believe this, you're pregnant. I'm going to be an uncle!" Steve looks at you.