Married For a Week -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 539

Warnings: None 😇

Prompt: You and Seb get invited onto a project, called Married for a Week. Sponsored by Vogue, you are to film almost everything that happens, and you are SINGLE. You and Seb are close friends, and you aren't dating.
**Part 3**

❁ ❁

You were looking through Netflix trying to find something to watch "Sebastian! I'm bored!" Seb walks in drying his hair with a towel.

"I'm sorry?" He throws it back into the bedroom somewhere, hopefully in the hamper.

"That's no help." You point out.

"What do you want me to do? Jump up and down for you?" He questions.

"Something like that." You smile he sits next to you and sighs.

"Um.... I don't know, count to hundred." You groan and hide your face in a pillow.

"You're no fun!" You complain.

"What? Me? No fun?!" Seb straddles your waist as he drives his fingers into your sides.

"Take it back Y/n!" You shake your head laughing.

"Sebastian! I'm sorry! I- I tak-take it back!" He nods satisfied.

"Now to resolve you being bored." He sits back down allowing you to catch your breath as he thinks.

You and Seb got wrapped up in his 'awful' jokes, and his funny faces "I can't breathe! Sebastian!" He smiles widely laughing with you shortly afterwards.

"I'm sorry, but this my way of entertaining you. Or you can stay bored." He chuckles smiling towards you.

"Go get ready, I'm taking you out tonight." Seb smiles again but this time it was kinder and more sweeter then you have seen before "Where?" He smiles.

"Just change into something nice, I'll be waiting." He smiles pecking you on the cheek and heading out to the car.

Once he hit the car that's when he realized what he had did, and he sighed heavily "Shit." He mumbles rubbing a hand over his face.

You walk out in a black dress that fit your curves perfectly, pumps that matched, you fixed your hair and had your make-up done. Sebastian smiled as you got in the car beside him.

"Ready?" You nod and smile towards him.

❁ ❁

You sit in the restaurant talking and laughing with Sebastian "This show is a struggle, you know?" Sebastian mentions.

"What do you mean?" You start to walk out of the restaurant with him.

"Y/n, I don't know how else to say it. I've liked you for a while now, it's why I agreed to this show. I'm sorry this is a lot." He sighs shaking his head.

"Finally you tell me." You smirk.

"Wait? You like me too?" He gets a little excited as you slowly nod.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" You giggle.

"The show is for singles." You point out.

"Screw the show, please Y/n?" You nod.

"Yes. But the fact you had to say please." He rolls his eyes and smiles.

He leans down towards you pressing his lips to yours, in a long awaited kiss.

"Actually, I kinda think I love you." Seb smiles towards you resting his forehead against yours.

"I think we're in the same boat." He kisses you again but this time he takes you back to the car afterwards smiling, talking, and laughing.

❁ ❁