My Sister?! -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 960

Warnings: Mild cursing, violence may occur.

Prompt: You and Bucky have been secretly dating, and it just so happens that your older brother finds out at the wrong time. And just when Nat was about to get you together with Bucky.

❁ ❁

"Bucky, you're starting to suck again." You point out making your boyfriend Bucky groan and glare towards you.

"It's harder than it seems, doll." He sighs.

"Not really, try again." He starts towards you and you manage to swing up around him and send him to the ground.

He stands up turning to look at you "Maybe you could tone it up a bit. How are you gonna fight me if you have to?" He looks at you "I won't." You smirk.

"Then get use to losing." He lifts you by the waist and you do a back bend touching the ground and weaseling your way out of his grip, he takes in a sharp breath going towards you again.

"Hey, stop training so hard. We have movie night tonight and you two need a shower." You look at Bucky and smile.

"You lost again." He stops you by placing his metal hand out and grabbing your waist.

"I let you win." He whispers noticing Stark was gone he leans down placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Again." He whispers before walking off.

❁ ❁

It had been a week since you and Bucky had practiced together, and since movie night. Now here you were on a mission, trying to keep your brothers back.

You were only 11 months younger then Steve, but he still called you his baby sister. You hit the guy that was about to shoot him, before someone grips your wrist and slides you across the ground harshly.

You stand up only to be kicked down again, Bucky glares behind himself seeing you on the ground getting kicked repeatedly. He sends the guard he was fighting off on his way as you were slid across the floor into a wall.

Bucky grabs the guard and slams him into a near by wall, before kicking his ass basically. You noticed Steve was getting cornered "Fuck.." You hold your side before getting up and taking out one of the guards in a tackle helping Steve.

Bucky peels the guard you knocked out off of you and pulls you up "Thanks, James." You look at Steve who knocked out the last guard "You okay, Y/n?" He heads towards you.

You noticed Bucky fight back against grabbing you to check you out himself as you went to your brother "I should ask you the same thing."

❁ ❁

It was another movie night, two months after the fight that Bucky had helped you in. You were on the couch cuddled up in a blanket while Bucky sat in a chair closest to the couch side you were sitting on.

Nat was secretly planning to get you and Bucky together, but Steve wasn't sure if you would like it. So no action was being taken.

You had started to cry during the movie because it had gotten really sad, and Steve wasn't here because he had actually gotten a date so no one knew what to do "Steve always cuddled her when she cried!" Sam points out.

Bucky stands up and sits next to you catching everybody off guard, he opens his arms and you lean into him crying as he held you "What?" He asks curiously knowing he probably messed up the secret dating thing.

❁ ❁

6 months after movie night, and here you were cuddled up in bed asleep with Bucky. You were for sure that Steve wasn't here and neither was anybody else but you two, but you weren't entirely sure.

You and Bucky had just started talking, last nights events were anything but normal from any other night. And that's why you were in the same bed, you fondled a bit.

Bucky ended up straddling you as he tickled your clothed sides, you had stolen one of his t-shirts last night and he just admired it.

"Hey Buck-" Steve stops in the doorway and he stares at the sight of his best friends bare back, while he straddled someone underneath him.

"Yes?" Bucky glances back at his best friend.

"Who is- Y/n?" Steve's eyes went wide as he stopped talking.

"Steve, listen." Steve had torn Bucky away and took him outside of the room.

"James Buchanan Barnes! You fucked my little sister?!" Steve was upset about this only because neither of you told him about it.

"Steve!" Bucky scolds.

"Don't Steve me, when you know it's true! You bastard!" Steve punched Bucky.

"Thanks, here I thought we were friends." Bucky sighs.

"What do you plan on doing, banging her and then leave her? Or is it friends with benefits?!" By now everyone including you were watching the scene unfold.

"Steve, I'm dating her! I've been dating her for a long time!" Bucky clarifies.

"Examples now! Dating her would include us knowing!" Steve fights back.

"I wanted to keep it quiet so no one would freak! Why do think we practice together, hang out together, hell I helped her in one of our missions- no scratch that I help her in all of them almost!" Bucky looks at Steve.

"I've seen it." Sam speaks up.

"Y/n?" Steve looks at you making you nod.

"We've been dating, Steve. We just didn't know how to say it." You shrug Bucky sighs.

"She's my little sister. You break her heart, and I'll kill you." Bucky grins.

"No intentions here." Bucky holds his hands up.

"Great, now go get a shirt on. Only Y/n needs to see that." Nat winks walking out satisfied with the news she heard.

❁ ❁