Hidden Family -» Chase Collins

Word Count: 1370

Warnings: N/A

Prompt: In which the Ipswich boys learn they aren't the only ones that do magic at Spencer's. And Chase Collins, who is he? Just as Chase and the Ipswich boys were getting comfortable, a new student walks in that captures their attention. And just might be a story of her own.

There was a family that had seemed long forgotten to the world, the Arrow family. A family who has a long history with magic, and the Ipswich families. The Arrow family was one of the Ipswich families, but they had left and moved to New York. Their names were Allen and Marie they had an only child named Y/n Arrow, the child was a female making her the only Ipswich female outta of the six families. The other families had produced baby boys, but not the Arrows.

Now they were the richest out of the Ipswich family, Caleb's family following close behind. But they weren't all about their money, they were about what was right- what was fair. And magic didn't make them, they made magic. The Arrows were a very fortunate family, they had everything they could ever want. They had money, the good looks, a great family, a gorgeous pent house looking over the big city, but most of all the had each other. The Arrows could careless about their looks, their money and what they had. The family only cared if they had one another, and their butler and maid were all the rave- they were practically family.

But then the unexpected happened. At age of 10 Y/n was left in the care of her uncle Steven after her parents died in a horrible car accident, the other driver was drunk and careless but he got his punishment as being sent to prison and one year in dying of cancer.

Y/n stayed in the pent house with her same butler, and her same maid. Along with uncle Steven. She grew into a beautiful teenager and she always made the best grades, she always got an A or A+ on any assignment or test she did- without magic.

And now her life was about to change.

You looked at your uncle and sighed "And what I don't want to go to Spencer's?" You ask aimlessly already knowing the answer you would receive "Y/n, that was your father's wish that you would go Spencer's." Your uncle answer.

"But what if I would rather stay here." You protest quietly Steven looked at you and shook his head "Get on this jet, please?" You looked him and nodded stepping onto the jet.

"No one is gonna wonder about us flying in via jet?" You ask Steven shrugs.

"It is the only way to fly comfortably, unless you would like to fly in a crowded plane. Or take weeks and drive." You laugh as he smiles "I will take this over anything else, but I was just wondering cause the way you described it this town sounds like a dirt town." He shrugs.

"You'll love it, I'm sure." Steven assures you.

"But Massachusetts is where we are going right?" Steven nods.

"Yes." He simply answers.

You finally landed and got off the jet "This is our car too?" Steven shrugged as a sleek black limo pulled up "Your parents were very known around these parts." Steven whispers "And very rich. I know." You mutter getting into the limo.

"That is our private landing zone, and now we are headed to our private mansion." Steven mumbles. Before all of this he just a small town country boy, now he was raising his niece eating off expensive china, and looking as if he owned a million dollars.