Reality • Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 744

Warnings: Nope

Prompt: The reader is offered a reality TV show called "Behind the Scenes with Y/n", and what happens when the fans get to see the reader and Sebastian behind the scenes of the movies they make?

♪♪

Sebastian stood outside your door waiting for you to answer it "One more second!" You were trying to find your phone but soon gave up.

"If you're shooting something I can just come back, darling!" He informs you.

You ran over to the door, the camera man trying to keep up with you "Hi!" You beam looking up at Sebastian, he chuckles and grins at you.

"Hello, doll." You step aside and let him walk in "What are you doing here?" He looks at you "I heard what you did, I heard what happened. Are you okay?" You nod closing the door.

"Yeah, I was just pissed and she needed to hear it." You shrug, realizing he was talking about lasts episode of Behind the Scenes with Y/n.

The phone fell from your hands as you picked your keys up off of the living room table, you quickly grabbed your phone. You dialed your older sister and told her the situation.

You mother was in the hospital from a heart attack that was caught early, by your other older sister Shelley.

You were pissed though. You drove over to your sister Miranda's house and barged in. She looks over at you and you headed for her, the camera crew following close behind.

"What are you doing here?" She asks you stormed up to her and glared at her "My mother is in the hospital and it is all your fault! You hear that! You're such a little bitch to mom! If something happens to my mom I'm coming after you!" You shout pointing at her.

She stared up at you, she didn't dare say a word to you. Knowing damn well if she did you would have no problem throwing hands with her.

You sigh "Are you sure you're okay?" Sebastian asks his voice was laced with concern "Yeah, I'm just stressed." You shrug he walks over wrapping you up in his arms.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could help. Come to the gym with me. It'll be fun." You look up at him still wrapped in his arms.

"A gym? Where people get sweaty and gross? I have one in my house, I can get sweaty and gross on my own." Sebastian scoffs with a small chuckle and a smile.

"Just come with me." You nod "Fine, but I'm not working out. I worked out earlier." He smirks.

"Then you can just watch me flex." He winks "You're so sad." You tease "You're so rude!" Sebastian pouts.

You rode in the car with Sebastian, you and the cameras in the car got an ear full of horrible jokes from Sebastian. You look over at him "Please don't." He smiles and turns up the radio "Where are you now that I need you!" Sebastian sings.

You head into the gym with Seb and stay right by his side, you weren't an introvert but you definitely didn't wanna get in anybody's way. Sebastian grabbed onto your hand leading you through the various people working out.

The camera man zoomed in on your hands that were linked, that was bound to send fans into over drive on you two.

"Here we are, doll." Sebastian stops proudly.

"Lifting weights? You're so gonna die." He scoffs "I am not." He walks over to weights and starts working out.

He soon stood there holding the weight actin as if he was having trouble lifting it "Need help?" He looks at you "Nope, I'm good darling." You smirk and walk over to him.

"Hey Seb?" He looks down at you "Yes, love?" He asks you lean up and intend on kissing him on the cheek, but he turned his head.

You pulled back after a second "That's all." You walk back over to your seat "Oh hell no." Sebastian drops the weight and walks over to you pulling you up to your feet and kissing you.

The camera man catches the moment on camera "Oh my God!" Your producer claps with everyone else happily.

"Tonight we are so going on a date." Sebastian whispers when he broke apart from the kiss.

"I know." You smile up at him.

♪♪
I

'm happy myself this book is continuing.
XOXO Danosaurious™