Old Friend -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 955

Warnings: Mild cursing, violence may occur.

Y/c/n = Your characters name

Prompt: This takes place in Captain America: Civil War. Tony Stark is your brother in this one. You, Steve, and Sam decide to help yours and Steve's old friend Bucky from the police. But in the end Tony finds out what happened, and isn't too pleased.

You wait on a roof top across from the building Steve was currently in. Your mission right now was to help Bucky out, and you knew Steve wanted it done badly. Sam was watching from the roof top of the building Steve was in, and was forewarning you two about anything.

Yes, you were currently banned from doing stuff like this. Putting your suits on, and trying to help someone even if it meant causing damage. But you guys weren't going to back down, especially since you knew who this was. You stand on the roof top watching around to make sure no one could attack you from the back.

You jump and look behind you when you hear a light thump, you see a black back-pack laying on the roof top ground. You look at it hard, debating wether or not to pick it up "Y/n, stay focused." Sam reminds you.

You look around "Y/n! Go!" You took off at full speed jumping off the roof top and on to the other, landing by sliding on your knees. You look back and notice someone jumping onto the roof, Steve kept you unnoticed. Good.

Then someone else in a black suit jumps on the roof, he immediately went towards Bucky. You get coordinates about the building from Steve to Sam, and asking who the other guy was. But you already knew, before you joined The Avengers you worked with The Black Panther a couple of times.

Bucky gets away from his attacker and jumps off the building and lands swiftly "Y/n! Sam! Let's go!" You backed up before running and jumping off the roof.

You land on the ground without any problems, you take off full speed trying to catch up with the guys. You realized where Bucky was heading and go for a short cut, knowing you could probably get in front of them.

You lost account of the chase, and couldn't figure out who was where. You made it to your short cut and jumped into the chase.

You watch as Bucky was already in front of you, he steals a motorized bike with ease and skill "That's new!" You huff before chasing after him.

He looks back seeing you head towards him and picks up speed. The Black Panther leaps onto his back before Bucky knocks him off towards you, making you swiftly slide under him and keep running.

You latch on to Bucky's jacket with your hand before grabbing his waist and sliding on to the bike behind him, swiftly. You hold on tightly as he tries to shake you off before you slide in front of Bucky and make the bike fall to the ground.

The bike slides away from you and Bucky. You stand up as Steve gets out of his stolen cop car, and tries to check on you two. Everybody except Bucky who was still on the ground, raises their hand.

❁ ❁

"Tony, it's not like that!" You groan in frustration as your brother Tony adds on to his reasons of you being a 'criminal' you glare at him.

"Y/n, I told you not to do anything stupid! And what did you do you did something stupid!" Tony snaps you glare down at Bucky who was glaring up at you before looking away in his containment.

Shortly after your 30 minute fight with Tony, the lights go out. You, and Steve make eye contact "Don't do anything stupid!" Tony leaves the room to go figure out the source of the black out.

"Are we gonna do something stupid?" Sharon gives you the coordinates of Bucky's cell and you and Steve take off meeting up with Sam.

Once you get down there, Sam was the first to get thrown into Bucky's containment by none other then Bucky himself. Next was Steve who went through an elevator.

Bucky charges at you and you back up, you were good with hand-to-hand combat but you needed the upper hand in this situation. You turn and take off running.

Once you make it to the top floor Natasha and Sharon take over, then Tony goes to be the hero but fails. You get your upper hand and jump down on Buck, you twist yourself around him like a snake before he goes to put you through a table.

The next thing you know, The Black Panther was trying to defeat Bucky. You stepped in only to go down a flight of stairs with the two men, and be thrown over a railing with Bucky- who landed on top of you and left in a hurry.

Sam stands at your side as you stand in a warehouse with Steve, and Bucky. Bucky explained who the men were and you just stayed quiet.

"Let's remember we're still criminal's for whatever he is." You sigh crossing your arms.

"Y/n... We know that, and we'll fix it. How's Tony?" Steve looks at you.

"Pissed! At me! Because of plan to save your- whatever he is!" Bucky sighs.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't ask you guys to step in." Bucky reminds you.

"Whatever, but you're getting me out of this." You point to Steve.

"I love you?" Bucky shrugs all eyes were on him.

"Say something." Sam whispers to you.

"We'll discuss that later." You bite your bottom lip.

❁ ❁