Years Later -» Sebastian Stan

Word Count: 2739

Warnings: Mild cursing, some smut¿

Prompt:

                                                                      ❁ ❁

                                                                      ❁ ❁

"Well I hope you can pull through Ms. Arnold, this is just your first year of college and you already have all these classes stacked on top of each other. You are a promised prized student, I hope you can do this." You look at your advisor Mrs. Kristin Rotor and nod "I have no doubt that I can, thank you so much for your time." You head out of her office clutching onto a couple class textbooks with your backpack holding onto your shoulders.

"There is the golden girl!" You turn around and give a sly smile to your new friend Sebastian Stan "Hey, what's up?" You greet "Nothing really, headed to my next class. Did you finally get your classes set up for this semester.. Well for the whole year too?" He grins.

You nod while walking down the hall with him "Yep." You hold up your class schedule and he plucks it out of your hand "Dude! Isabel, these are a lot of classes! How do you plan on getting all of this done?!" You look at him with a smile "Trust me Sebastian, I can complete that it's nothing compared to my freshman year of high school. I earned 27 credits that year." He scoffs "Show off." He teases.

You both stop at the end of the hallway and he looks at you "Well time to attend this 'amazing' class I have. I'll see you later right?" You nod "Yeah if I'm not busy with Lee she wants to study." He grins "Don't." You giggle "Nerd alert!" He jokes before smiling and finally parting ways from you.

The end of the semester was rounding about and you and Sebastian had gotten really close to one another now "So graduation is tomorrow." Seb mentions you nod humming along a 'mhm' he looks at you as you look at the book in front of you "Are you gonna be there tomorrow, will I see you?" He asks you look at him and smile "Well yes, I will be there I gotta watch your dumb ass trip and fall." You tease.

He grins "We will see each other after graduation too right?" You return a question he nods "Of course. Let's make a promise." He offers you set your book aside and nod "We promise that no matter how much stuff gets in the way work- or school." He nods to you "We will visit and see each other for sure." You nod and smile "I promise." You both say in unison before laughing.

                                                                ❁ 3 Years Later

You laugh at Lee and shake your head "That's not how you say the line!" You laugh hysterically with her and she shrugs "How about this way?" She questions in a mans voice "Or you throw some sass up in there honey boo." Your other friend Michael jokes throwing his hand up on his hip while using thee most feminine voice he can muster.

You all laugh and calm down "So what are we doing today for lunch?" Michael asks making Lee and yourself shrug "How about.... Taco Bell?!" Lee grins "We are making Isa use the hottest sauce there for sure." You look at Michael and scoff "As if I am, I will use it all not just one or two." You grin "Alright fine queen, let's go. I'm hungry." You each share a small laugh and head out for lunch.