Oh -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 1010

Warnings: Mild cursing,

Prompt: You end up spending the day with TJ at your cousins house, for a summer party she was hosting. It's only after the party you and TJ get to actually talk and hang out.

❁ ❁

"Be sure to look hot!" Kaidyn your best friend/cousin reminds you.

"Don't worry I will, I promise." You hang up and sigh looking hot? Okay challenge accepted.

❁ ❁

"There you are! Come in!" Your cousin hugs you roughly "Everybody is here, it'll be fun!" You look around noticing she wasn't kidding when she said everyone was here.

She looks down at your outfit "You're getting in my pool, you know this right?" You nod and lift your crop top up showing her the swimwear top under it.

She smirks "Girl you are gonna be a drop out." She giggles. You get pulled everywhere meeting people and being friendly, and of course Kaidyn always referred to you as her best friend like sister.

Over your swimwear you wore jean shorts that had overall straps attached over a gray crop top that stopped a few inches above the shorts. You walked around alone talking to people, and trying to get into the kitchen to grab a drink- well anything that would be useful as an excuse to be walking towards something.

You had lost Kaidyn somewhere, and your only good excuse was trying to 'find' something. You walk into the living room and recognize a pair of eyes that look up at you and watch you.

"TJ, hey." He gives you a small smile.

"Hey there." You sit down on the couch close to his chair as he looks outside seeing most people outside enjoying themselves.

"Why aren't you out there?" He looks at you and his eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Why aren't you out there?" He smirks you roll your eyes.

"TJ! Don't be an ass." He chuckles "I don't know, honestly." He shrugs.

He knew he couldn't tell the truth, because if he did you'd look at him weird- no scratch that you'd disown him and stop talking to him if he told you. TJ was about to strike up a conversation when the door burst open "Y/n! There you are, come on! Now you're joining me!" Kaidyn pulls you away and you head upstairs.

"Get in your swimwear girl, we are about to get wet!" Kaidyn giggles.

You did as said and left your hair up, and your clothes in her room "Ready?" You nod and exit the house to the backyard with her.

You've never been exposed like this in front of so many people, only because you didn't really have a point to. Kaidyn gets you in the water and you both start laughing and calling the water cold.

TJ still sat inside watching the people outside, when he noticed you and Kaidyn out there. Then you were in the water and vanished into the group of people, his mind had made itself up and he was going out there to join the fun.

You squealed as a pair of arms wrapped around you lifting you partly out of the water, in a hug like manner. You heard the person behind you chuckle and you recognized it as TJ.

"Awe, guys!" Kaidyn teases.

"Hey, hey, hey it's just fun in the sun!" TJ smiles setting you back in the water.

You smile towards him shoving him under the water, he resurfaced looking you in the eyes "Alright, that's how you wanna play?" TJ smirks.

You shake your head "No, no, no! TJ! I'm sorry!" He chuckles "Too late, Princess." He throws you over his shoulder and you squeal again.

He exits the pool and Kaidyn watches with confusion "Wait! No, no, no! TJ!" He laughs before jumping into the water still holding onto you.

❁ ❁

The party had died down, you and TJ had managed to start a water fight in the pool after his little scene with you.

Now here you were sitting outside looking up at the sky, shorts on and your same crop top. You were just gonna stay the night here, and hopefully survive in the same bed as Kaidyn.

"What are doing out here all alone?" You look back and see TJ.

"I should be asking you the same thing." You smile.

"Yeah, but you see. I'm not alone." He sits next to you.

"I'm staying here tonight, and I figured I should at least let Kaidyn watch her stupid series." You finally answer.

"What about you?" He shrugs.

"I'm staying here as well, why do you think you have to share a bed with Kaidyn." TJ looks at you.

"You wanna know something?" You blink a couple times.

"Hmm?" You hum asking him to continue.

"I waited for you to come out back earlier, I wanted to see you." You look at TJ.

"What do you mean?" He sighs and that's when you realize he was a lot closer then you first thought.

"I wanted to see you.... More exposed, I've never seen it before. And I wanted to know what it look like- what you looked like." You stopped breathing as you looked at him.

"TJ-" He slowly leans closer to you until you could feel his lips brush against yours.

"And I have to say you looked ravishing." He whispers you looked at him debating his next move and yours.

Until your lips finally touched, it wasn't long until he was above you and you were laying back on the ground with your hands tangled in his hair. Your phone vibrated and you felt TJ break away.

You open your messages and look at the new one from Kaidyn before giggling.

"What?" TJ looks at you.

"Kaidyn said 'I didn't know TJ could make those moves' she was watching." You got a small blush as TJ smirked.

"I can do better. But for now, I think I wanna stick with you being mine." He looks for the answer in your eyes.

"And I think I'd like that."

❁ ❁