Jealous -» Bucky Barnes

Word Count: 1586

Warnings: Mild cursing,

Prompt: Pietro makes a bet with you that someone will fall weak in two days, only to find out it takes less time. But during that short time, the team starts to notice and gets a little confused.

❁ ❁

You stir the bland oatmeal in your bowl while Pietro works on his berry smoothie "How do people eat this stuff?" You shove the bowl away from you and look at Pietro.

"What does it not satisfy your taste?" He teases.

"No, it's gross." He smirks.

"I know something you'd like to taste." He winks.

"Pietro, I will kill you." You warn.

"What it's obvious that Bucky likes you back, have you not noticed?" You laugh.

"He doesn't like me idiot, we're best friends." He shrugs "Are you sure he just wants to stay friends?" You roll your eyes "Yes, hurry up so we can train."

Today you and Pietro made plans to train together, it was only what 6:45 am so you were for sure the others were fast asleep. You would be to if it wasn't for Pietro wanting to train today.

"Where is a glass?" He looks through the cabinets and decides to get one from the dishwasher, when he sets his mind on emptying it.

You smirk as you take a glass without him seeing and pour his smoothie into the glass, you take a straw out and slide it in as you place yourself on the counter.

"Hey! Thief!" Pietro pouts towards you as you innocently smile and sip on the berry beverage.

"If Steve and Bucky didn't steal my mixed berries then I wouldn't have to take this." You smile.

Pietro thinks quick as he walks over to you standing in between your legs "Pietro?" He smirks as he reaches over taking another straw and sliding it into the drink.

He starts sipping on the drink before you realize what he's doing "Hey!" He chuckles at you as you hold the drink far from yourself or him, but you were still so close you could feel his breath on your skin.

Someone clears their throat and you both glance back at the person in the doorway..... James Buchanan Barnes, or Bucky if you will.

"Morning Buck!" You smile towards him.

"Morning, Bucky." Pietro couldn't help but smirk as he continues to sip from your now partly shared smoothie.

"Morning." Bucky grumbles walking past you guys to the fridge, he doesn't find anything that catches his eye so he slams the fridge door shut harshly.

He storms out and Pietro smirks towards you "I can have him asking you out in two days." You roll your eyes "The whole team is gonna wonder about us getting closer." You point out.

"If I lose you'll explain your undying love for me, if you win then I'll explain."

"And how do we win?" Pietro chuckles.