New Years -» TJ Hammond

Word Count: 809

Warnings: Alcohol mentioned.

B/f/n1 = You're first best friend.
B/f/n2 = You're second best friend.

Prompt: News Years has come around the corner, and you get to spend it with your best friend TJ Hammond, and some of your other close friends. But just as the clock is about to hit 12:00 something shocking happens.
**Part 1**

❁ ❁

You bite your bottom lip as you rack through your closet to find something, while your two best friends on the other side of the phone check through their closets. You sigh, feeling like nothing would fit for the New Years party your other best friend TJ was hosting.

"I've got a- and I mean A dress." B/f/n1 pipes up.

"I've got one too. What about you, Y/n." Your second best friend B/f/n2 asks.

"Nothing, my closet is empty." You sit on your bed upset.

"You got that one." B/f/n1 reminds you of one dress you haven't wore yet.

"You have to wear it! That will definitely make a statement about our new year together!" B/f/n2 was practically screaming that she was smiling and dancing.

"Maybe... I'm not sure." You look at your closet before pulling the dress out "We'll pick you up at 6:00. Be ready!" B/f/n2 hangs up followed by B/f/n1.

You slip into the dress looking in the mirror feeling a little insecure about wearing it in front of a bunch of people.

You finish your outfit with earrings, curled hair, make-up, and almost nude heels. You look in the mirror before grabbing your phone and wallet, deciding that leaving your purse would be acceptable.

Just like B/f/n2 had said your best friends came over to get you for the party "You look smokin', I hope there's a fireman nearby!" B/f/n1 grins "That was awful!" You laugh along.

"Girls, we have to go. Alcohol is there, and it's calling our names." You exit your apartment with them and head towards the roof top party, that TJ was hosting.

When you got there people were already having a good time, drinking, dancing and talking loudly. But the main thing sounding through your ears was the loud music that flooded over everybody's voice.

Your best friends split from you as they fell into the party, B/f/n1 came running back seeing you talking to a nice guy and drinking "He seems like a pervert." She pulls you away but the drinks kept coming and you two kept dancing as B/f/n2 joined.

You feel someone tap your shoulder and you look at TJ with a wide smile "Hey TJ." You greet him turning your attention towards him "Hey there, you look amazing tonight." He smiles towards you.

"Awe, thank you. You don't look too bad." You look at his outfit smiling towards him he was wearing suit and you wouldn't admit it out loud, but he looked hot.

He chuckles "It's 11:47. Are you ready for a New Year?" He asks looking up at the starry sky before making eye contact again.

"Yeah I guess so, I can't really stop a New Year from coming." You answer truthfully.

TJ chuckles nodding "That's pretty true. I think your friends left you." He nods towards your friends who had managed to sneak away while you and him talked.

"Now I'm alone, great." You smile not knowing where they took off to this time.

"You have me though." He points out you look up at him and nod "Pretty much." You smile.

Someone runs into the back of you sending you to fall backwards "Y/n!" TJ grabs your arm but ends up falling on top of you "Gee, thanks TJ." You look up at him and he gets a small blush noticing your position.

"I'm sorry, I tried to stop you from falling." He stands up before pulling you to your feet you stand straight up and look at TJ "Thanks either way." You look down noticing him smirking down at you.

❁ ❁

"10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..."

Before you could finish saying "1" someone grabs your waist and turns you around crashing their lips to yours catching you off guard. The only thing you could tell was that it was a shocker because you heard your best friends gasp, and you assumed they smiled.

And that the pair of lips colliding with yours were soft and warm.

"Get it, TJ." You were technically kissing back but this caught you off guard on a whole new level.

Your gay best friend was kissing you right now, well technically making out with you in front of a whole crowd of friends and people you didn't know. What the hell was going on?

❁ ❁