Chapter 12 part 3

Chapter 12 part 3

Homra

After an hour of walking the group finally reached a small light coming from the tunnel's ceiling.

"Finally light!" Yata cheered.

One by one the boys helped each other fit through the small opening. They all rolled around the grass and basked in the sunset.

All of a sudden, Kamamoto's phone began to ring. He put the phone on speaker and the rest circled around it.

Kusanagi: Where the hell are you guys?!

Kamamoto: Sorry about that Kusanagi-san. We got lost and finally got out of that tunnel.

Kusanagi: What about Noa? Did you find her at all?

Yata: No...not yet

Kusanagi: Anna says that someone got to her first. Did you guys see anyone else there?

Kamamoto: No, not really. But Ryuji says that he sensed that the Blues are somewhere down there but he also said that Noa was able to escape the hole.

Kusanagi: Shit, this is pretty bad. If she goes missing then the Blues will be barging through our doors tomorrow.

"You sure as hell got that right!" A voice yelled from behind.

Right before their eyes was Fushimi and Munakata.

"Saru!" Yata growled.

"Piss off Blues! This has nothing to do with you guys!" Ryuji snapped.

"Actually this is our business. Noa is part of Scepter 4 and we technically own her. " Munakata smiled. "Munakata, ready." He drew out his sword and bolted straight for Ryuji.

Ryuji pushed the others aside and casted a shadow to shield himself.

Fushimi also drew out his sword and began to attack the Homra group.

"You seem like you got weaker." Fushimi laughed to himself.

"Damn Monkey! Fuck off!" Yata yelled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noa

By the time the sun had gone and the sky went black we finally reached the city. The streets were busy and filled with people and cars. All the buildings were brightly lit with neon lights. As we passed by the restaurants our stomachs simultaneously growled.

"Know any cheap restaurants to eat at?" Douhan rubbed his belly.

I smiled in reply and led them to one of my favorite ramen shops. I ordered us three of the best ramen they had.

"Finally, real food!" Yukari said as he quickly dug into his meal.

"All I really need is some sleep. I'm beat." I yawned.

"Well, if you don't mind do you think you could sneak us in? " Douhan asked.

"Actually I do mind. I never told you guys this but I'm part of Scepter 4 here and if I come in with you guys my boss is gonna kill me."

"Scepter 4?! Aren't they rounding up strains like slaves?" Yukari asked with his mouth still full.

"Yeah I was actually a prisoner for a while but then we had a deal and I was let out. My only job is to be a part of their team."

"What's so special about you?"

"Nothing really. I was well-known as the hacker when I was part of the Gold Clan. I can hack into computers, security systems, work as a power house, keep up surveillance and much more. But I don't see why they need me when they have technology to do all of that."

"How many clans have you been in?" Douhan asked turning his chair to me.

"Only two. I left the Gold Clan to go on my own mission."

"And what's that?"

"Well, it sounds really stupid but I had a dream that I met this great, powerful king. He was kind, lovely, handsome and did I mention powerful?"

"Wait, so you left for THAT reason only?! A dream of some guy you don't even know of?!" Yukari blared, catching everyone's attention.

"Shh, quiet down. And don't say it like that, you make me sound desperate. Back in Gold I was just being used for my powers and never really had any bonding experiences with everyone since I was used a power house."

"Any idea where this king is? Maybe we can help you out." Douhan suggested.

"Maybe not. We have bigger things to deal with." Yukari said as he went back to eat.

"From the description I gave to Scepter 4, they all say it was the Silver King. I want to go meet him but many say he's dead. I still refuse to believe it."

"Did you say Silver king?" Yukari stopped eating and looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Y-Yeah...why? Did you know him?"

"Only from rumors. I hear that this guy is immortal. But the funny thing is that I think we're both aiming at the target." He laughed.

"Why do you need to meet him?"

"Like I said this is a personal matter. It's my business and my business alone."

I got up from my seat and headed for the exit but Douhan quickly grabbed my wrist.

"I know that you and Yukari are pretty tensed right now but we really do need a place to stay. Right now we don't really have a lot of money."

In a way I felt really bad for just dumping in the streets, so I decided to let my anger go and tried to think of some place for us to stay.

"Ami."