Chapter 18 part 3

Chapter 18 part 3

By the time the sun began to set, Yukari and Douhan finally decided to show up. We waited on top of a tv company, and looked over the glorious view of the city.

"It's great to see you, Noa." Douhan high fived me.

"Yukari, Douhan this is Mizu. She's gonna help us navigate through the tunnels since she actually knows where to go."

"Nice to meet you boys." She shook their hands and gave them a warm smile.

"So what's the plan? We can't just run in there." Yukari sat down.

"Noa, even with our help I'm not sure that we can take on all those strains. Especially if they're jacked up on those enhancers." Douhan sighed.

I hated to admit it but Douhan was right. We wouldn't last a second in those tunnels if were to get cornered. We were strong but not solid enough.

"Are you running from the blues? Don't tell me that you ditched them too." Yukari chuckled.

"Don't be ridiculous! I'm doing this to save my friend, if I got Scepter 4 in this then Ryuji will be killed!"

"Well, we need to create an army of our own. Who else can we get?" Mizu got up and began to pace the floor.

"Certainly not Gold." Yukari coughed.

"Homra, I'm pretty sure they'd want them to pay for wrecking their bar. Plus, I'm sure they'd listen to me!"

"Fine by me. I don't really have anything against them." Yukari said shrugging.

In every street, I had to turn off half of the cameras. Even when our base was crush, he still insists on keeping the system up. Most of the time we hid in large crowds to avoid any contact with Scepter 4 patrols.

When finally reached Homra, We all took a moment to look through all the cracked windows, broken glass, and deteriorating walls. Everyone in Homra were cleaning up after the mess. Luckily they're place wasn't as bad as ours or Gold's.

"Kusanagi-san!" I called to him as I ran over.

Once every head was turned in our direction, we were all greeted with a synced "Yo!"

"Noa, it's great to see you. How's your base?" he asked.

"It's twice as worse as this. Ryuji's guys really hate our guts. Everything is completely trashed."

"Sorry to hear that. Luckily, most of our furniture and other precious memories remained unharmed. Anyways what do you need from us?"

"I need your help-"

"Noa, tell that friend off your's that if he dares to show his face here I'll mangle that shitty face of his. That bastard's gonna get a beating from all of us next time he steps foot here!" Yata roared.

"Wait a minute! Please hear me out first! Ryuji and his henchmen are on enhancers. Most likely they have no control over their powers or thoughts, I know because I was put on them. That man providing this was a scientists at my research lab. I need your help to get Ryuji back." I begged.

"He could've destroyed Mikoto's and Totsuka's stuff! Our only memories of them!" Yata yelled back at me.

"I know and I'm so sorry for that. I just want this to be all over." I sniffled trying to fight back my tears

"Way to go, Yata! I never thought of you as the type to make a girl cry." Bando teased him as the other boys gave him a disappointed look.

"What?! But I didn't mean-" Yata tried to defend himself.

"Maybe this is why you're still a vir-" Chitose began to laugh but Yata yanked one of his shoes off and chucked it at him.

"Stop it! I didn't mean any of that!" He then turned to me with his face burning red. "Just tell us what you need, Noa!"

"You guys are gonna help?"

"Of course, we want this to end just as much as you do." Kamamoto smiled.

"So what's the plan then?" Chitose asked.

"Well, I haven't really thought of anything yet." I chuckled awkwardly.

"What! How could you call for us and not have a plan prepared!?" Bando flipped out.

"Hey! I just calculated our strength against theirs and let me just say that it wasn't gonna end well for us. I know what that enhancer can do and I've felt it. It has amazing abilities." I yelled back at him.

"Actually, I just thought of one right now." Mizu said to herself.

"Were you thinking of one this whole time?" I asked her.

"Yup, I knew how unprepared you were and thought that I could help out. Besides I have a pretty clear lay out of their place and with your powers we could get an even better outline of it."

"Let's hear it then."