Chapter 24 part 3

Chapter 24 part 3

Homra

When their source of light went out, the group stayed still of a good hour. After the hour was up the lights came back on. Everyone sighed in relief to see that no one was taken. They walked cautiously through the tunnel. But all stopped once they heard a strange sound behind them.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!" Yata muttered to himself since he was the last one in the back.

He slowly turned his head and once he caught a glimpse of a dark figure wobbling down to them, he flipped out and began to sprint down the tunnel. Everyone else followed behind him, running in full speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scepter 4

When they reached the intersection, they all rushed through the cracked and crumbling floor into the third hall. Everyone was able to make it across, however the floor was no longer there.

"Great, now how will we make it back." Fushimi grumbled.

"Looks like we're going to have to bust through the ground." Goto commented.

"I can't help but notice that it's been awfully quiet here. I expected to hear the screams of Homra around here." Awashima said.

"It is rather odd. There's a huge possibility that Ryuji has already taken them. Either way, we're bound to find each other besides we're after the same target." Munakata walked up in front of the rest and led the way.

Strangely, the lights began to flicker again. Once they were all off, everyone huddled together with their swords out and ready. Everybody felt a light tug at their feet, they looked down and were immediately pulled through the darkness. They were suddenly teleported into a huge fancy room.

The beautifully polished black and white marbled floor glistened under the dimly lit candles that was stacked everywhere in the room. Right in front of them was an old gothic styled throne chair. It was set on a small stage where several people stood, the only source of light only flashed on the throne.

Sitting on the throne was something that seemed to be unconscious. Out of the dark came several of strains, who forced them to remove their weapons and keep their hands in the air.

Popping from the ground came Homra. All the members were stacked into a huge pile, all slipped off each other and were forced to remove all of their weapons and stand at attention. With all their arms away, they were all hand cuffed. The strains held guns up to their heads and told everyone to stand still for their master.

The person on the chair arose and walked up to the edge of his stage.

"Well, well, well isn't this exciting children? Lookie what we have here, some very famous guest." He turned to the Red Clan. " The Red clan also known as Homra. From what I've heard you're supposed to be the fiercest. I'm sad to see that you're nothing like I was expecting."

"Goodness, if it isn't the very rare Silver King himself. I expected you to be alot older like Kokujoji, I have to say I'm quite disappointed with today's opponents."

Then he gave Scepter 4 a dark glare.

"Then we have the Blue Clan, Scepter 4. You're Noa's old clan, aren't you? I've heard a great deal about you guys as well. Just the sight of you all piss me off. You believe that you conquer the rest but in truth it is my new army, whose going to destroy your little organization and the prisons you've built."

"Care to tell your guest who you are?" Kusanagi yelled out to him.

The man stepped up and removed his dark coat. He took out a cigarette and made one of his strains light it with his finger.