Extras! Extras!

1 Year Later

It's Saturday morning and today was the day that I can finally get out of Scepter 4. The previous year I was forced to work a part time job to pay for my dorm and food while working for Scepter 4 during the day. But now my punishment is finally over.

I can leave Scepter 4 whenever I wanted! I didn't need a monitor anymore, I could finally go out to clubs, go out to eat on my breaks, see everyone and how they're doing and most importantly I can now get paid by Scepter 4. No more extra work!

I rolled out of bed and got dressed. Today was my first date with Fushimi so I wanted to look extra cute. I put on a soft pink frilly dress and a light taupe cardigan. I slipped on light pink frilly stockings and wore my brown leather booties. When I looked in the mirror, I was frowning.

I tugged on my short messy hair. I couldn't do my usual twin braids, I started to feel a bit less pretty. I sighed and left the room on a bad note but then I thought that I'd go see Awashima.

I knocked on her door and waited for her call.

"Come on in!" a voice answered.

Awashima was by her drawer getting ready to go out as well. She looked at my reflection on the mirror as she fixed her hair.

"Wow, you look really cute today." she complimented. "You excited for your first date?"

"I need you're help, Seri. I...I don't feel pretty now that my hair looks like crap." I grumbled as I took a seat.

Awashima stopped fixing her hair and brought me over to her mirror. She opened some of her drawers and put a headband on my head. It had a red bow dangling at the side of my head. She took out some kind of wax and ruffled up my hair.

"Done. What do you think?"

My eyes widened in awe at her master piece. I looked at myself in different angles. It was still messy but it looked better.

"Thank you so much!" I said loudly as I squeezed her hand.

"No problem. Now let's get going, you don't want to be late." she said as she lead the way to the gates.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked.

"I'm going to visit the Homra Bar. Kusanagi says that he's made a new drink and needed to test it on someone."

"You look pretty fancy too." She kept her head up trying to hide her blushing face.

As we got closer to the gate, the figure waiting there steadily grew bigger. Wearing nothing but a t-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie was Fushimi, who looked pretty ticked for some reason.

"I hope you know that you're late as usual." He groaned.

"Now Fushimi, don't be rude to her. Can't you just see how nice she looks today?" Awashima defended me.

Fushimi peeked through one of his eyes and suddenly both his eyes shot open. I grew more nervous as his eyes examined my appearance.

"You-You look great today." he said looking over the side.

"Th-thank you." I suddenly felt really shy around him. I looked down trying to hide my red face.

"Have fun you two." Awashima nudged me closer to him as she walked off.

"Come on let's get going." he turned his back to me and began to walk down the street.

I stood right beside him as he lead the way to a train station. We sat together on the train, both of us made awkward eye contact with each other the whole ride. Out of the blue he grabbed my hand and led me out of the train once we reached our station.