Shadowtech Databanks

Dan's Notes for Public Disclosure #5

Hunters are the most powerful type of Gades ever existing. Believed to be originally bio-engineered from Heaven, the Hunters were divine beings created to balance the universe and stop conflicts and wars. They resemble the Angel of Death,  and speaking of that entity, the Hunters are beings rumored to be undergoing some kind of metamorphosis on becoming an Angel itself. Starting from the Hunter Form on the first death, Fury Form on the second death, and the Angel Form on the fifth death. It was only a rumor, and though along a hundred thousand years of their existence, it was not yet proven. But a Hunter's ability to shift from Gade to Hunter form, and Hunter to Fury form was real. The Angel Form was yet to be proven.

There are a total of Twelve Hunters, to resemble the Twelve Apostles. But they are divided into three groups composed of four Hunters each to fulfill a long-awaited prophecy. The last remaining division will be, therefore, considered as the Four Horsemen from the book of Revelations. But though there is no confirmation when this prophecy will happen, the High Elders are preparing the Hunters for it if it will ever happen in a sudden.

A Hunter has no face. No nose, eyes, ears,  nor mouth. Only a symbol can be found on their faces, resembling their position and potential. Their skin is made of an unknown element, which is hard and indestructible. They are seven to ten feet tall, and they only speak Native Gade, an old language that only a very few Gades know. Hunters have their own fixed clothing, mostly long robes with hoods to cover their heads and almost every part of their body. They can change their own clothes whenever they like. They are Roman Catholic.

A Hunter was made for infinite power. Others could say that they are half-gods or goddesses. They could discover and create any power they like any time, but they could not outrank the powers of God the Almighty. It could be possible, that one sweep of a Hunter's sword, would mean the end for a world. A Hunter has a lifespan of 2500 years, since ordinary Gades have only 1500-2000 years. When finally assigned on a planet, they will merge souls with an inhabitant on that certain planet. They do this as a sign that they are beginning their mission on that planet, and for them to learn their way of life and blend in. When merging souls, they sacrifice their present souls so the new one could replace the Hunter's body. A Hunter cannot be killed with any methods. They are immortal. They can only be killed by weapons carved with their secret words, or known to them as their "Kill Codes", pierced through their hearts. Their is no known way to stop a Hunter. You could only slow them down though.