Day 2: Pants (Dec. 5)

(video camera turns on in Lizzy's dorm room)

Lizzy: Hello everyone! Today is a lovely Tuesday and I, including my roommates, are getting ready for the day. I got my school uniform on! (turns camera to a mirror to see herself) Man, I wish I could wear pants. But nope! I gotta wear a skirt, which sucks. Anywho, let's see what's going on outside of this room. (walks to the door and opens it)

Jaden: (yells) Wait, Lizzy!!!!! Don't come out of that room yet!

Lizzy: But why?

Jaden: Someone in the living room is not wearing pants!

Lizzy: And your point is?

Jaden: You got the journal thing to do, right?

Lizzy: (silent) ...Oh wait, I know what you mean now. Sorry! (closes her door and turns camera to herself) Yeah, I forgot about that...you guys are probably wondering why I don't care about whether or not the guys wear pants. I actually do up to a certain point but I live with two brothers that either are shirtless or have no pants. So I was pretty chill when I moved into the school dorm with these guys and they started to do that. But they were so uncomfortable with it at first, especially when I'm around, and then they stopped caring like me.

Yugi: (knocks on Lizzy's door)

Lizzy: Yo, what's up?

Yugi: Why aren't you out here yet?

Lizzy: Because someone's not wearing pants and I'm doing a journal.

Yugi: Ohh! (opens door and looks at the camera) Hi!

Lizzy: (turns to him) Hi, buddy! Quick question: Who started the trend of the pants thing?

Yugi: Uh, why?

Lizzy: Because that's what we're starting with today: the subject of pants!

Yugi: Well I think it was Jaden first, then I was starting to do it but then I stopped because it felt strange, and then Yusei did it a few times. But that's about it.

Lizzy: What about your twin?

Yugi: (shakes his head) He would NOT do it. Absolutely not!

Lizzy: Okay, that's good. Anyway, let's skip over to evening since we're going to school!

(timeskip to Lizzy on the couch)

Lizzy: And we're back in the living room!! Hooray!

Jaden: Everyone is wearing pants too!

Lizzy: Hooray!

Yugi: (laughs)

Lizzy: Now, it's time!!

?: Time for what?

Lizzy: It's time to introduce you to the Internet audience! Say hi, Yusei! (turns camera to where he was in the kitchen) Where did you go?

Yusei: (stands up with aluminum tray in his hand) I'm getting our food.

Lizzy: Yay, food! Anyway, say hello to the Internet.

Yusei: Um, hi I'm Yusei. (looks at his hands) And I have oven mitts on.

(awkward silence with Lizzy still pointing the camera at Yusei)

Jaden: Beware of the guy with oven mitts. BEWARE!!!

Lizzy: (laughs)

Yusei: (shakes his head) Why are you making videos, Lizzy?

Lizzy: (turns camera to herself) Because it's fun and a good way to remember this part in our lives! Don't you want to remember this?

Yusei: Some parts of it but not all of it.

Yugi: Should we introduce Yami?

Lizzy: Hmm...I don't know. He appears once in awhile when he wants to but you guys are here all the time. Let's just wait on that for now. But this is us!! This is our lives in a dorm room at school!! And it's gonna be this way for the rest of this week and next week because of Christmas break.

Jaden: Woohoo!! I can't wait!

Yugi: I need a break.

Yusei: (sighs) Same here. Anyway, the pizza's done.

Jaden: PIZZA!!! (runs to the kitchen but trips and falls before getting there)

Everyone else: (bursts out laughing)

Lizzy: Okay, I'll end it here. Thanks for watching and we'll see you guys tomorrow for more fun! Bye!

(video camera turns off)

All right that's the end of the day! Thanks for reading!! If you have any suggestions on what to do during any of the days, just let me know! Vote, comment, and have a great day! See ya next chapter! :)