Day 155: Shocking (May 7)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello friends! Today is Monday and we are just relaxing. It's gonna be a good day and nothing can possibly go wrong.....right?

(Lizzy's phone rings)

Lizzy: Oh boy. (answers her phone) Hello?.....Hey, Summer! What's up with you today?........Did you already watch it?.......Well, what happened?!......What do you mean you can't tell me?!.......Is it on YouTube yet?......I am totally gonna watch it right now! (leaves camera on the table and runs off)

Jaden: (comes into the living room) Lizzy? Helloooooooooooooooo? (finds the camera and picks it up) Hey, any particular reason as to why you left the camera out here on the table?

Lizzy: (yells) I'm watching the new Steven Universe special!

Jaden: (walks to her room) You watch Steven Universe?

Lizzy: Yup! I'm watching this particular episode because it has a really big twist!

Jaden: Uh.....okay? Well, I guess I'm in charge of the journal for the rest of the time. So.......I guess I'll get food in the fridge then.

Lizzy: (exclaims) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!

Jaden: What happened, what happened?!

Lizzy: (gets out of her room)

Jaden: Tell me what happened!!

Lizzy: Uh.....(drops to the floor) I don't know what life is anymore.

Jaden: Uh.....okay. As Lizzy is on the floor in a state of shock, I'll end it here. Thanks for watching today!

(turns video camera off)

A bit of a late journal but hey, gotta keep the journals running every day! Mostly this journal is for all the Steven Universe fans out there who watched the special. Great two episodes and a great series too! Anyway, thanks for reading and see you next chapter! :)