Day 160: Thunder! (May 12)

(video camera turns on in the kitchen)

Lizzy: Hello friends! Today is Saturday and I'm the cook for the night. Tonight's menu is quesadillas! Who's excited for quesadillas?

Jaden: Me!

Yugi: I am!!

Lizzy: (laughs) Okay, I'm almost done.

(the lights flicker on and off)

Jaden: What was that?!

Lizzy: Hmm, the electricity is being a bit off. That must mean....

(thunder roars)

Lizzy: Yeah, that's what I thought. There must be a thunderstorm going on. That's a bit concerning because Yusei had to go out to the store to get a few things.

Yugi: Do you think he'll be okay?

Jaden: He'll be fine! It's Yusei we're talking about here! What could go wrong?

Lizzy: Well, let's see what happens.

(timeskip)

Lizzy: Yusei has returned! But what happened was that it began to rain hard and he couldn't leave the store until the rain let up.

Yusei: It was pretty bad. I was stuck in the store for an hour. (wipes his wet hair with a towel)

Lizzy: Plus, you got super soaked.

Yusei: Yup. I'm lucky that I didn't catch a cold.

Lizzy: Thank goodness. We don't need you to go back to the hospital.

Yusei: I don't want that either.

(microwave beeps)

Lizzy: Oh, it's done! (walks to the microwave and opens it, taking out the quesadilla) I figured you haven't had dinner yet so I warmed up a quesadilla! (gives it to Yusei) Be careful though. It's still hot.

Yusei: (smiles) Thanks. (eats a little of the quesadilla)

Lizzy: And now.......

(thunder roars again)

Jaden: More thunder!!

Lizzy: Yeah! And I feel bad for those that are afraid of lightning.

Yusei: I think it's supposed to be stormy for the entire night.

Yugi: Oh boy.

Lizzy: Good luck to those people that are a bit afraid of lightning.

The boys: (nod in agreement)

Lizzy: That's all for today! Thanks for watching today and see you tomorrow for more-

(lights go out)

Lizzy:.....fun.

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal!! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)