Day 178: Never Let Jarod Drive (May 30)

(video camera turns on in the dorm living room)

Lizzy: Hello, Internet friends! Today is Wednesday and we have survived the first day of finals.

The boys: Woo!

Lizzy: It is very exciting. We got one more left to go and then we will be done for a few months!

Jaden: I can't wait!

Yugi: But that also means we have to pack our stuff and get rid of our food supply.

Lizzy: Yay!! But seriously, we gotta find a way to either eat this food or take it somewhere else. I know I can't take it because I'm flying home.

Jaden: We still got a few days beforew we leave for the summer!

Lizzy: I know that but it doesn't hurt to be prepared for the day.

Yugi: I can take some of it! Grandpa won't mind.

Yusei: I'll take some as well. It saves money on groceries.

Lizzy: Ok! Now that we have done that, it's time to unwind and prepare for the last day of exams.

Yusei: By studying more?

Yugi: It seems like that would be a smart idea.

Jaden: (nods)

Lizzy: Yeah, it would be. But remember everyone, you gotta take some breaks when you study. You can't overload yourself with too much information.

Jaden: We'll try not to.

Lizzy: And let's try not to buy any more food so we can actually not have too much to carry.

Yusei: But you don't have to worry about that since you're going on a flight. Plus, I don't mind getting a lot of food.

Jaden: But how does it all fit on your runner?

Yusei: (sighs and facepalms) It doesn't, Jaden. I borrow one of the school vans to get all of the stuff.

Jaden: You can do that?

Lizzy: When you're limited on transportation, the school does allow you to borrow one of the vans. you just have to make it back with the van in one piece.

Jaden: Has anyone not done that?

Lizzy: There was......one occasion.

Yusei: Yup......

Yugi: What happened?

Lizzy: Let's just say that my brother is a horrible driver and no one believed him until that incident.

Yusei: Jack told me all about it.

Yugi: Was he there?

Lizzy: Yup. Anyway, thanks for watching and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

That's the end of the journal! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter! :)