Day 194: A Person Will Be Coming! (Jun. 15)

(video camera turns on in the car)

Lizzy: Hello friends! Today is Friday and I am inside of a car to go places.

Jarod: To the mall again!

Lizzy: Indeed! I am going, or we-

Jarod: Yeah, don't forget about me! I'm a part of this too.

Lizzy: (laughs) Anyway, we are going to the mall because I'm getting a gift for a friend that is coming Sunday.

Jarod: (theatrical) But Lizzy, who on earth could this mysterious person be? I'm so curious!

Lizzy: Well, you're gonna find out on Sunday, my dear brother.

Jarod: Noooooooooooooo-

(timeskip)

Lizzy: And now we're back at the house from the mall. (turns camera to the gaming room TV) Jarod's playing some Skyrim. I'm just watching him because I'm too lazy to do anything else at the moment.

Jarod: Are you gonna tell the audience who is coming on Sunday?

Lizzy: (grins) Nope! I'm gonna leave it as a surprise for all people. But I will tell you all one thing: this person isn't from Japan. That group is gonna be coming in somewhere next week. But this is a different person that's coming to the tournament/convention.

James: Do I know that person by chance?

Lizzy: Hmm.....you may know this person.

Jarod: Wow, you're secretive. You won't even tell us this person's gender.

Lizzy: I wanna keep everyone guessing till Sunday! It's so exciting!!

James: You're pumped for it this year, huh?

Lizzy: Oh yeah! It's gonna be amazing.

Jarod: And I just died due to a dragon attack.

Lizzy: Congrats. Anyway, thanks for watching today and see you tomorrow for more fun. Bye!

(turns video camera off)

And that's the end of the journal! Thanks for reading and see ya next chapter!! :)